JIN X READER LEMON

"Yer team won't mind if you're gone a little after dark right, Y/N? " by this time everyone had been starting to leave the arena. " Oi, las how's about you n'me go on to the hotel to have us some fun! " he stood up and got you both out of the slight rubble near the crash sight and walked you out of the arena. Once out of the arena he took you through a short cut in the woods leading in the direction of the hotel. Along the way you were both bumping into each other, laughing, stumbling around like two drunks with one arm swung around the other person, it was fun. It was like that all the way to the room but the minute you walked thru the door he was a different person.

His big blue eyes became dark and lidded as he turned to you "Tell me, have ya ever had a demon before?" The redhead ask lowly, his husky voice tickling your ears. "No I haven't" you answer breathily at the feeling his larger hands grip at your waist. You arched your back , your front curving into him slightly "Then allow me to yer first one." he bites into your neck and injects his spirit energy into you using fangs- essentialy claiming you. Your body shuddered as his big soft but firm hands moved to remove your clothing. 

Once he had you bare he dropped to his knees, pressing your back up against door while your shapely legs dangled over his shoulders. "Ya ready (y/n)?" his big blue eyes peer up at you from between your legs, his ears twitching in excitement. "Yeah- I'm ready." You say shakily while sliding your fingers into his silky red locks. 

He pushed his face into your heat and began lapping his thick tongue against your bundle of nerves. He ate you like a starving man, not stopping for a second. Your head felt light as his red hair tickled the insides of your quaking thighs. The sounds of Jin lewdly slurp ping your cunts juices resonated sinfully throughout the room. As you approached you high your moans only got louder "Jin! I'm gonna-" your body jerked with pleasure as you came all over his face. Jin hummed and happily licked it all up "Quite the mess ya made" he purrs. Jin begins to stand, spreading your legs so that he's now standing between them while still holding you against the door. "Lets take this to the room yeah? " he smirks as he places you down gently. "Cmon (y/n) " The red haired apparition makes a bee line straight for the bedroom while you stumbled somewhat behind him half way there, he  laughs "yer stumblin like a Bambi! "

Once he had you laid out on the bed he tugged you onto your stomach "Arse up." Jin watched as your ass rose into the air, your delicious core on display. He palmed his cock through his loose white pants (?). He pulled off the pants and revealed his thick cock that ached for attention. Jin gave it a few good strokes and lined up to your entrance "Relax yer'self, yeah? " he coos before sliding into you also easily. 

He pressed his front to your back as he took you doggie style, his raw cock stretching and filling all the right spots as you squeal and moan for him. The loud squelching and slapping of skin could be heard all throughtout the hotel room. The demons throbbing cock unintentionally bullying it's way into your core with every movement, his full balls clenching in anticipation of relief.  Jins hard chest pushed against your back as you began to reach your climax "Yeah~" The apparition above you rasps out "let em hear ya! " he groans. Jin reaches a hand under your neck and moves it to the side to bite your neck again once he nears his own. You orgasm before him shuddering with a silent scream while your already tight hole convulsed around him. Jin chased his own orgasm right behind yours, his movements be coming eratic and sloppy. Your body twitched and jolted from the over stimulation of his cock ramming into your tender cunt. Jins grip tightened as he let out an almost animalistic roar. With a final thrust all his seed spilled within your womb, hot white ropes of milk painting your red velvet insides. 

After a while if stillness he pulled out and watched as his seed threatened to spill. He collected the spilled milk on his fingers and stuffed it back into you. He then laid you on your back before laying next you, practically dropping himself next you. "Ya did so well!" Jin spoke softly, brushing the hair out of your face. 

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

This was sooooooo overdue but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!  I think Jin would have sift hands bc he doesn't fight with his bare hands, he always has a tornado fist goin. BUT ANYWAYS Have a great (day/afternoon/night)! And remember I love you guys 💞/🖤 

 (btw how was your day? I just realized I've never asked y'all that I'm so sorry 😭🙏🏾) 

-creepyauthor🖤