Little helper 2 (Yomi x Reader)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Setting/Time˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The tournament is not long away you have about 5 months to train and prepare. (And I know Sora was born months before the tournament, don't bash me TnT)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Period one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*knock *

                        *knock*

"My love, I am coming in. " You heard your demons voice from the other side of the door yet chose to curl up deeper within your bed. Your stomach felt tight due to your anxiety. You were worried that Sora wouldn't want you as a mother, more or less like you.

You were drawing in your thoughts until you felt your self being gently lifted from the bed. Yomi pulled you into his lap and pulled you into his embrace, he waited a bit for you to relax before speaking, "Y/N you don't need to worry about whether he'll like you or not I'm sure he'll love you. " He whispered placing his chin atop your head. "Thank you Yomi. "

Hours later came time for Sora's 'birth', you watched carefully as they took him out of the pod. The workers took Sora to the room nearest to your shared one with yomi. Once she was carefully placed on the bed they left you two alone with him. Minutes later his big pink eyes fluttered open along with the wiggling of his adorably large ears. "Hello." You cooed careessing the side of his face. "Hello, son. " Yomi chirped sitting beside you on the bed with a smile. "H-hi." Sora responded quietly. "You must be quite confused, " yomi chuckled  to himself, "I am your father, " he said placing a hand upon his chest "and this is your mother. " he said as he placed a hand upon your shoulder. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ period 2 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
You've completed your schedule as usual so far as you walk to the training room with Yomi practically attached to your hip. You slide open the Shoji door to reveal neat and empty room. You allow Yomi in and shut the door. "Well where shall we start? " Yomi says, breaking the silence. "Maybe we should start with resilliance? " you suggest, moving towards the taller male. "I don't seem to understand, my love. " He cocks an eyebrow at you. "I mean learning you limit for how many hits you can take. " you sigh. "Oh~ but who will be firing these? " he asks putting his face closer to your own. You push his face away with a red face. "I will. " you state, crossing your arms. "Are you not participating then? " he asks with a frown. "Of course I am but I have no intention of winning! "

"I see, well then let us begin! " he roared unleashing his power and forming his battle stance.

The battle went on with you throwing and sometimes landing powerful hits upon the males body. He moved swiftly but also stifly, making it easier for you to land hits. You backed down for moment "Your too stiff Yomi. " you said crossing your arms over your chest. "Oh I know, I just don't understand how to fix it I've tried almost everything already." He groaned while closing the distance between you two. "Unless you have.. Any ideas~"

Yomi got his shit rocked that day. 🖐🏾 take that as you will.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
I'mma do these in parts I'm tired. (Also I don't know if any of you gotta discord but I just got one if you wanna talk on there just lmk). Anyways I love you all good (morning/evening/night).💜

This request is frommm ➥ The_Otaku_Empress

-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗🖤