Jin x reader (1/2) 😢

Note; 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎'𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 :)

『••✎••』

"SPIRIT WAVE!"

After Yusukes final attack, Jin landed in the stadium, you watched from afar with the girls as Jin fell down for the second time and Yusuke ''lost''. You've liked the Irish red head from the moment you saw him.. Which wasn't too long ago.

You ran towards his beat up form. He lay face down, out cold but his breathing was fine. You grabbed him by his shoulders and flipped him over.  As you began to heal him you heard a loud voice booming from the speakers hidden all around "I think I see some lovebirds up there! " you looked up to see Koto smiling up to you. Your face flushed as your team mates turned to look at you.

While you were distracted by your embarrassment you felt a rough hand grip your wrist "Hey there las.. " Jin groaned, trying to sit up. "No! Don't you'll strain yourself... "  You said in a panicked tone. You tightened your grip on his shoulders and forced him back down.

"I-"
"Dont speak, that also causes strain. Just keep quite and eat this. " you pulled out an strawberry shaped gummy from a little pouch you kept I'm your pocket. "Open up. " you cooed.

Jin opened his mouth ever so slightly allowing you to slide the gummy in while only slightly grazing his sharp teeth, as you began to pull you hand away he closed his mouth and bit you in a playful manner.

"JIN! "

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
Soooo still thinking of ideas for this one right here if you have any plz help 💀, but I had to rewatch yyh to figure out when he fell 😭🙏🏾.{ I also gave myself a slight chemical burn 😭😭😭.} But I hope your having a great (Morning/Evening/Night) tho, I Love you 💜💜

This was requested by ☛ SaDB1rb

-𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗