Future Husband (1)

Before we start I'm gonna say you guys are close friends, you know about all the secrets like Yoko and kuronoe, now we may begin.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

After the tournament and the recovery your lives went back to practically normal, but obviously it was quite dull with out any missions or fights to take care of. The only plus side was everyone getting much closer and comfortable with eachither, specifically you and Kurama.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Today we will be working in pairs find a partner you know you can work with because assignments like these might end friendships! "

.....

"Shuichi! Do you wanna work with us?! " Seeing as shuichi is smart handsome and a GENTLEMAN, girls obviously flock to him, (guys too if you watched the three kings arch) . Like moths to a flame. "Actually I had someone in mind already sorry. " He spoke calmly. His eyes darted to your seat where you sat quietly unknowing of what to do. He stood up, pushed his chair in and made his way towards you.

"Hey Y/N, would you like to partner up with me? Since she said someone you'd feel comfortable with I..  I just thought it would be a good choice to choose you since you know.. " Kurama spoke calmly his voice only wavering at the end of his sentence. After hearing this you immediately perked up, "Oh! Sure! Thanks for choosing me I didn't really know who to go to.. " you said sadness seeping into the last bits of your sentence.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ time skip to about 4  hours after school☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"That should do it for now. " Kurama said proudly, the assignment was coming along quite well and the research was already done! You honestly had no idea what to say so you just gave him a soft smile, your eyes locked and he slowly came closer to you.

*RING*

                      *RING*

Kuramas spirit world compact went off. Both of you scrambled to see what the emergency was, during the call koenma had said there was a demon with the power of time travel who had left a rip in time somewhere near the kakai. You and kurama were the first to set off with the excuse of all of you staying at Kuwabaras.

Once you two arrived you were met with a small blue portal oozing demonic energy, Kurama had advised you to stay back as he felt something coming but next thing he knew he'd blacked out.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ I'm back but I have therapy now :/ I hope everyone's doing well and if you haven't heard it today I love you 💜. Have a great (Day/Evening/Night)!

This was requested by ➳ YuriPhileo_12

- 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗🖤

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝, (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ.