Little helper - Part 1. (Yomi x reader)

You've always been by Yomis side, before and after he lost his sight. And as Yomi grew in power so did you, you were his sight, his mate. And you always help him locate people and things, sometimes even helping him with day to day tasks like dressing himself, eating and bathing.

༻𓊈𒆜morning 𒆜𓊉༺

"My Lord its-"

"N/N you know you don't have to call me that. " he sighs. "I- I know that! It just feels weird because everyone else does." You stammered.  "Don't mind the others. " He demands abruptly standing up and walking over to you, causing you to stumble back. He pinned you against the door, "my my, so flustered~".
" Shut up! " You spat hitting him playfully in the arm.

"Your so mean to me. "

༺ღ༒ dressing ༒ღ༻
You lead Yomi to the bathroom to undress and bathe him. As your walking he clings to your sleeve rather than holding on to your hand. You use your free hand to slide open the door which leads to the bath and guide Yomi in. "Undress yourself Yomi. " you said turning the tap to run the warm water. "No." He mused, folding his arms over his chest, "I want you to do it. " he smirked.  Your face flushed as you got up, walked towards him and began to undo his clothing.

At the end of the ordeal you weren't able to get his incredibly toned body out of your head. "Did you see something you liked? " he chuckled while walking with you towards the tub. "You know what.-" he turned to you. . . .

"Join me. "

He walked in front of you and grabbed your collar awaiting your consent, "Fine Yomi go ahead. " You huffed. He undid you clothes the same way you undid his own, very gently. Once you were both de-robed you let him lead you to the bath, "Why do you need my help again? " he stopped and faced you once more "Because, I simply adore you. . . My love~" he purred. Giving your palm a kiss. "Y-yomi! " you squeaked as he pulled your naked form flush against his own and swiftly set both of your bodies into the large tub.

You spent the rest of the time in the bath washing each other and conversing about the upcoming demon tournament.

༺ღ༒ Breakfast ༒ღ༻
Honestly there isn't much different from bath time and breakfast. He's glued to, as you are to him. But here's the jist he's such a baby.

"Y/N"

"Yes, Yomi? "

"Feed me. "

"Yomi why the fu-"

༻𓊈𒆜afternoon 𒆜𓊉༺

"Y/N, there's  something I want you to see. " he stated grabbing your arm and gently leading you to his 'lab'. Your eyes widened in awe at the small child in front of you. "Who-" "That's shura, my soon to be son. One day he'll grow even stronger than me. " he put his hand to the glass and turned his head to you, "I'd like you to be his mother. I understand you must be thinking as to why I didn't mate with you as a normal demon would, that is simply because I am a coward. " he smiled. He. Fucking. Smiled.  .   .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE A COWARD?!!!! " You yelled forcing him to face you. His eye brows went up in surprise. "My my, you always seem to surprise me my love. " he giggled. "DON'T DODGE THE QUESTION-" You where caught off guard by his lips gently pecking your own. "I don't wish to hurt you in anyway by burdening you with my child. " he whispered placing his chin atop your head and wrapping his muscular arms around you. "It would only hinder your strength and I do not wish that upon my love. "

"Yomi." You stepped back and looked up at him. "You're an idiot but be lucky I love you. "

"I know I am dear~" he purred dragging you to the nearest unoccupied bedroom.

(Y'all know where it went)

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
Imma make a part two bc I am now simping for this man too (I cannon this man to be a man baby).  The next part will be during and after the demon tournament and I'm not sure if Y/N should appear in a fight or not please let me know. I beg 🙇 🙏. Anyywaysss instead of telling to have a nice day- How was your day? I hope it went well! Andd I love you all ato~💜💜💜💜💜

This was requested by ↝ The_Otaku_Empress

- 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 🖤