Jin x reader (FINALE)

"JIN! " you squeaked as you felt his sharp teeth on your fingers. "Sorry bout that one last, jus can't help myself when I see such a pretty and sweet thing like you! " you felt your face turn red as you prayed he didn't notice.  While you were busy having an Internal panic session yusuke along with the others not to far behind him, ran up to you and Jin. "You guys are okay right? " yusuke asked once he reached you. "I wasn't hurt but Jin should be fine with some rest. "  you said looking down at the red head. "I don't feel like resting! " he said slightly irritated. "Well that's too bad. " you said matter of factly. Jin threw  himself up and looked you dead in the eyes, "Ya know I wouldn't having a las like you around more often! " he laughed.  You looked right back at him in confusion. Jin sighed  grabbed your hands and leaned forward, he was so close your foreheads were practically touching. "Since yer quite the dense one I'll be forward in askin ya to be mine! " he whispered.  You or face began heating up again as you remembered all the people around you, and how bad of a whisperer the loud Irish man is. "Aww cmon your not gonna answer n/n? " yusuke teased. "Shut up Yusuke! " you  yelled in pure mortification, you looked back at Jin hands still intertwined and began to speak "I think I'd really like to get know you better! " you smiled. "Oh stop the foreplay and admit you two are just tryn to wife each other up. " shizuru sighed. "HOw Am I Supposed wife up A mAN! " 

Jin pulled you forward and turned you around so that your back was facing him and you were comfortable on his lap, he burried his face into your shoulder and rubbed it around. "Ya know las for being surrounded by the smell of these other stinkin demons ya smell real nice, I'd fancy having this every morning! " 

"AWWW! You two are just so cute! " Botan squealed In excitement, earning a giggle from Keiko.  You took your hand  and used it to cup jins cheek and rub it. "Do you guys mind if I talked to him alone for a while? " you asked quietly. They all nodded on agreement some even teased you on their way out. Keiko stopped in her tracks nd turned back "You better bring her back before dark mister! " she warned, before you could react she'd already began to walk back to the group. Once theyd all left you felt jins ears perk up. "What was it las? " he asked looking up at you from your shoulder with his big, doey, blue eyes. You put your legs on either side of him and straddled him, "I know we barely know each other and this is acting out like a cheesy k drama but I'd really like to be yours-"  you were cut off by his lips meeting yours. The kiss became hotter and hotter with every passing minute, eventually you felt something hard beneath you and began grinding on it, Jin breaks the kiss, "Yer team won't mind if your gonna little after dark right, Y/N? " 

 ─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Helloooooo! I'm back it's summer but I have summer school BUT im also sick 😎 quite the nice counter if I do say so myself. But I honestly forgot how cute Jin was 😭 he so adorable I just cant- (I made a random can in my head that Jins type of demon or whatever you call it like to burry their faces into their mates and are messy bc why not 🤷🏾‍♀️) but anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night! I love you guys am thank for the support 💜💜💜💜💜

This was requested by ☞SaDB1rb

-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 🖤