[ T H R E E]

A/N Not a hundred percent happy with this chapter, but enjoy Daisy and Sarah having a little chat (:
_____

When Daisy wakes up, she feels well rested but keeps her eyes closed for a moment. With a sight she stretches her arms above her head, trying to wake up her limbs a little bit until she remembers that she is not alone. Daisy gently pats on the mattress beside her, trying to spot Max but as soon as she touches the cold duvet with her hand a feeling of disappointment reaches her heart.

She lets her eyes flutter open only to spot the emptiness beside her and for a moment she is genuinely sad that she is not waking up with Max on her side. Just a moment later Daisy shakes this feeling away, this was a one-night stand and she can't expect from Max to stay in bed with her. Daisy sits up and looks around, trying to find out where Max is, but the apartment seems to be awfully quiet.

Did he leave her alone here? She is not sure if he really left her in this expensive hotel room and for a second, she thinks that he might have scammed her and that she now has to pay for all this luxury. Just when Daisy wants to step out of the bed, she spots a note on her bedside table. She takes the piece of paper, letting her eyes glide over the message Max had left her.

Had to leave early for an appointment. You can order breakfast if you want to, I will pay for it

A kind of relieve spreads trough her body but at the same time she shakes her head about Max. This man is definitely rich when he allows her to order breakfast to the hotel room. Daisy finally leaves the bed and after hesitating for a brief moment she takes one of Max shirts out of his open suitcase to cover her body at least a little bit. She walks to the bathroom, feeling the need to freshen herself up after last night and when she looks into the mirror, she cannot suppress a smile.

Her hair is slightly messy, but she has such a happy expression in her eyes, completely relaxed and satisfied. All this just because a handsome man paid for her drink last night. When he eyes wander lower Daisy spots the marks Max had left on her. Just below her ear is a dark purple spot which spreads goosebumps over her body when her fingertips touch it just a little bit. She is sure that she has some more marks from Max, but she will discover these later, now she wants to find her own clothes and maybe look a bit around in this hotel room.

Daisy walks back trough the bedroom and opens the door to the hallway. Her eyes spot the dresser, and she turns red when she remembers what Max did to her last night on it. Legs pressing a little bit together while she feels a soft pull in her lower abdomen. Oh, she is going to remember this night for a long time. She finds her clothes, neatly folded, on top of the dresser and when she steps closer there is another note from Max.

Thought you could use a new one ;)

Blood gathering in her cheeks make her face glow and Daisy lets out an awkward giggle when she sees that Max had bought her a new pair of panties. Some simple ones with black lace, exactly her size which he must have read on the ripped pair. Daisy shakes her head, and she wonders how he got these so quickly. Or did he send someone out to buy her new pair of panties? Daisy turns to an even darker shade of red when she thinks of Max instructing someone to buy underwear and she quickly put it on before she thinks more about it.

Her next destination is the door on the other side of the hallway, a place in this apartment she didn't see last night. As soon as the door is open Daisy looks into a rather large room which is a combination out of a little kitchen as well as a living room with a space to work. Again, Daisy writes something on her inner "Evidence that Max is rich" list and steps into the room.

An expensive laptop is placed on the table and some papers are surrounding it. Daisy wants to step closer at first, curious what Max is working on but then she stops herself, not wanting to be too nosy. It is none of her business what he is working on, and she should not invade his privacy. She turns around when a can on the table gets her attention.