[ O N E ]

A/N I would love to read your thoughts throughout the chapter or when you finished reading it! It would really help and motivate me to hear what you think (:

One last question: Since there are going to be a lot of sex scenes, I don't want to put a warning in front of every chapter where it happens. Unless you want me to? Feel free to add things here you want to be warned for since I don't want to trigger people with my writing.

Have fun with the first chapter of "Dalliance":

---

"Anyone else wants a new drink?" Daisy asks her friends, holding up her empty glass to indicate she needs a new one. The music is blasting loudly in the club and even in the corner where the table of the friend group is you can barely understand each other. Tonight, this group celebrates the end of the exams for this part of their degree and the start of their summer break. Normally Daisy would not join her friends to party in a club but there are times when even she is not studying and finally relaxes for a bit.

"I come with you." Sarah announces when no one wants a new drink but the, a little bit older, girl doesn't want Daisy to go alone to the bar. There are always some weird people in a club and no one, especially not sweet, mostly innocent girls as Daisy should be walking around alone. It is not like Daisy is prudish but when there are classes or something else important Daisy turns into a completely different person.

Always punctual, always perfectly prepared for the day and always ready to learn something new. That makes people think she is like this all the time and would never does something like getting completely wasted on a party or have a one-night-stand with a complete stranger. Daisy does these things but only during summer or winter break before she gets back to be her structured self.

Walking trough the closely dancing crowd Daisy and Sarah hold each others' hands to not loose the other on their way to the bar. There are a lot of people standing at the bar and it takes Daisy some time to find a free spot where she could wait until she gets the attention of the barkeeper. As always it takes some time until one of the busy working people spot her and she can finally order a new drink.

Daisy lets her eyes glide over the people which are in different states of being drunk. Some acting quite normal while others are already wasted, even though the evening is still young. When she revives her drink Daisy wants to give the barkeeper her card to pay but he only shakes his head, confusing her.

"The gentleman over there already paid for your drink." He points to the other side of the round bar, accessible from every side, where a young man smiles at Daisy. Shyly she smiles back, not sure how to react properly to his gesture, while Sarah just starts to giggle beside her.

"He looks handsome." She grins and Daisy has to admit that Sarah is right. The man is indeed handsome. Broad shoulders, bright eyes which flicker due the lighting of the club and the sweet smile he still offers Daisy. At this point she would like to turn around, walk back to her friends but the stranger gets her attention.

"You should go and thank him for the drink." Sarah nudges the younger one in the side, breaking Daisy's staring. She bites on the inside of her cheek, thinking if she could risk going over there or if the stranger is maybe some weird man and she would be walking right into a disaster. Since there is not much time to decide, the stranger could disappear any second, Daisy decides to be brave for once.

"Maybe I should." She grins at Sarah who gives her an encouraging smile and with a last reassuring look at her friend Daisy walks over to the kind stranger. Her walk looks confident, straight steps, no stumbling to the side even though she does feel the alcohol in her veins, but her heart is pounding fast against her chest, and she feels her hands getting a bit sweaty because there is still a nervous feeling inside of her.