[ T E N ]

Before this chapter starts, in the comments is a link to a list with questions which I would like you to answer. It is to help me with upcoming stories and you can even create your own character that might show up in a future project. Hopefully some of you can answer some of the questions (you don't have to fill out everything and I can't see who answered it)

More Daisy and Henry, more Daisy and Claire and of course, more Daisy and Max (:
_____

Early mornings are peaceful and usually Daisy would like to spend some time at her kitchen window, watch how everything around her wakes up, but today she doesn't have any time for this. The drivers will have a photo shooting today and since these tend to last long the day will start even earlier than it normally would. Daisy already knows that Vicky will just be there in the beginning, greeting the photographer and his team, before she will leave Claire and Daisy to observe the drivers during the day.

Checking her bag, if she has everything she needs, is the last thing Daisy does, before she puts on a light jacket, takes her key and leaves her apartment. She is surprised that the light in the hallway is already on, but the last person probably just forgot to turn it off. Humming quietly, she locks her door, pulling on the handle to make sure that it is really closed, before she wants to turn around and walk down the few steps to the front door.

"Daisy, you're leaving earlier than usual." Henry is in the hallway almost in front of her door and Daisy would lie if she said that she didn't flinch at his voice. She didn't expect to meet anyone this early in the morning, used to being the only one who gets up so early.

"Morning Henry. Yes, we have a full day of work ahead of us." Daisy says with a light laugh, even though she knows that her day will be rather relaxed. Keeping an eye on Checo, Max and maybe some drivers from the junior academy while they have to stand in front of a camera almost nonstop. Maybe Daisy will try and finish some simple work, check the mails, and sort her tasks by importance.

"Oh, I wanted to ask you if we could have breakfast together since you're usually not away by this time of the day, but you probably don't have time for this today." Henry rambles and holds up the little basket where Daisy can spot some ingredients for the perfect breakfast. Eggs, buns, some vegetables, and she can see croissants and some jam. Her heart clenches at the effort he made and how she is going to destroy his hopes now.

"I'm sorry Henry, I didn't know." Daisy apologies. How was she supposed to know that Henry is going to ask her to have breakfast together? But no matter if she has to leave early or to her regular time, she does not know if she would have eaten breakfast with him.

"I should have asked, my bad." Henry lets his shoulders hang and sights deflated. Daisy feels guilty immediately, not wanting him to feel bad, but she does not know a way to cheer him up right now.

"I have a pretty hectic schedule, surprises might be a sweet idea, but at the moment I am really busy." Daisy explains why his idea might have been a well-meant gesture from him, but why it doesn't fit into her life at the moment. She then glances on her watch, seeing that the time is ticking against her.

"I need to leave now. I am sorry Henry." Her second apology in a short period of time and she tries not to look too closely at Henry's face, not wanting to see his disappointment before she leaves.

"It's alright, I just text you for a date then." Is the last thing she hears from Henry before the door falls close and she needs a minute to realise what he has just asked her. He wants to text her for her date.

Daisy doesn't know what to think about this, especially because she thought that Henry is just going to be a friendly neighbour, who might become a friend over time. She did not realise he had other intentions until he said the word date out loud. She sighs deeply, pulls out her phone and dials Sarah's number, knowing that she will have an advice or two for her.