CHAPTER 11

"Keegan, what are you doing here..." He looked at his wristwatch, "...at this hour?" He looked at her. "Where have you been tonight?" She was still in her dinner outfit.

She walked to his bar and took his bottle of whisky. She drank from it. "I could've been here early enough but Marco was a little too far out. I had to wait for him."

"Marco?"

"Oh..." She blew out a chuckle, "...he's a taxi driver, the one I left with the other day I messed up your car, by the way, how is it?" She drank again.

He walked over to her and took away the bottle. "Would you stop drinking?"

She raised her hands in defense. "Don't worry I'm not going to break that one."

Theo shook his head, scoffing. He put down the bottle and then looked at her. His eyes narrowed.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Are you drunk?"

"Drunk?" She chuckled again. "No."

"Who were you with?"

She chuckled yet again, "Do I ask you who you fuck every time Millie is on your bed?"

"Of course, you were with him." He said under his breath.

"I was bored and at least he took me out tonight."

"Fuck, you're drunk." He said under his breath again.

"I am not...I had dinner before I took a couple of sips."

"How many sips exactly?"

"I don't know...do people even count...am I even supposed to count those I took as I was doing my makeup?" She forced the sarcasm in her slurpy voice.

He walked out of the living room and disappeared into his room.

"What...now you're not going to talk to me?" She shouted for him to hear. He didn't answer. "I saw Millie tonight. I thought she was with you..." She giggled. "...she looked great. You know, you were right, those boobs look really great."

He walked back. "Let's get you sobered up." He went towards her.

"No..." She moved away from him. "I'm fine."

"Keegan, you're barely holding yourself up."

"I said I'm fine." She scolded. "See..." She stood up straight to prove it but swayed.

"Screw this."

He went to her and grabbed her wrist. Keegan struggled with him. "Let go of me."

"Let's go." He scolded.

"NO." She freed her wrist. "Don't tell me what to do."

"Fine then." He lifted her on his shoulder like a sack.

"Ah!...put me down." She struggled on him, hitting and throwing her feet. Before she knew it, she felt the cold sting of water on her body. She was in a half-filled bathtub and the water was still running in it. "Asshole."

"You'll thank me later." He dipped her head into the water and she struggled to get up to the surface, hitting his arms and scratching them.

He pulled her up and she gasped for air. "I swear to God, Theo..."

He cut her off."That's for my window." He again dipped her back in, and she struggled again, cursing him whilst inside the water. He pulled her up again and she gasped. "That's for my car." He again dipped her in longer and she put water in her mouth. He pulled her out and she didn't gasp for air this time. "And that's for pissing me off."