7. Chapter Seven.

Start from the beginning

He had a girlfriend? That ultimately died? How interesting and sad.

"But how did his girlfriend manage to pass away?" I squinted my eyes at him in deep interest.

"Gabriel, what is it that you need?" He was about to say anything when Dimitri interrupted him; it is obvious that he was listening to our conversation.

How impolite. He should know better than to listen in on other people's discussions, right?

"There are a few items that we might need your oversight on." Gabriel responded.

"I will be with you in an hour or two, you may leave." Dimitri responded without even bothering to turn around and glance his way.

The moment Gabriel left I resorted to once again admiring the man who stood cooking, I watched as he carefully sliced the fruits that I requested for me.

I heard gasps before glasses being shattered and I immediately spun around to see a few maid standing with open mouth while staring back and forth between Dimitri and I. The the plates were broken and scattered everywhere on the ground. Immediately got up to help.

"Raine have a seat." Dimitri cautioned looking at my feet that were barefooted, I mentally face-palmed myself for being careless.

"Have this mess cleaned up immediately." He strictly spoke to the maids quite harshly, I've never heard him spoke that harshly before.

I watched as the maids scurried to quickly clean up the mess but nevertheless from time to time they'd continue to gawk at Dimitri proving to me that he was never in the kitchen before from his girlfriend was still alive that is.

Everything was then laid out on the counter for me to eat, everything except my bagels. I was about to speak until I was glared at and I decided to shut my mouth instead.

"Thank you." I murmured before happily digging into my food that didn't taste bad after all. It tasted pleasantly nice.

Dimitri sat before me watching my every move. I offered him some of my food to which he disregarded making me roll my eyes at him.

"Who taught you how to cook?" I tried to cox up a conversation between me and him since the atmosphere was a little awkward.

"Your spanking is inevitable no matter how hard you try to delay it baby girl." I involuntary stiffened hearing his other nickname for me.

I glared at him after he picked up that I was trying to delay my spankings.

"Why are you so desperate to spank me anyway? Don't you have some sort of mafia business to attend to?" I pouted while eating my pineapple.

I leaned backwards as Dimitri leaned forward, "From the moment you got here you've been a very naughty girl Rena. Why not exercise some well needed judgement. After all you do deserve it, maybe it'll teach you to be a good girl." He spoke.

Tingles ran up my spine just thinking about being spanked by a succulent man by him even though it was wrong.

I snickered, "Those days of being a good girl are far over and with one being kidnapped I'm sure remaining calm is out of the picture, unless you've kidnapped other females before and there a lot calmer than I am. Being a rebel is what I'm known to do so good luck with getting me to change. You surely have not seen anything rebellious about me yet." I poked my mouth with delicious food.

"I'm sure there's nothing a few good spanking every morning can't fix." I glared at him as he smirked.

"Although I'm curious as to why your rebellious?" He asked folding his muscles together.

"Try having a viciously evil stepmother who hates your guts and a neglectful father who wants nothing to do with you." I recalled my life in a simpler form for him.

"You're a needy girl who longs to experience affection, I gather." Dimitri summoned while intently staring at me as if trying to read an open book.

I looked at him with a sour expression, "Don't try to pretend you know anything about me just by analysing my few words Dimitri." I searched his face but he gave away nothing short of an emotion.

"What about you?" I questioned biting into my food and hoping he'd answer me but not surprisingly he just sat there staring at me without an answer.

"Good, I'm glad that you're now properly fed." He spoke taking away my plates that I hadn't even recognize were basically empty.

"But-" Before I could say a thing I was once again lifted from my seat and thrown over his shoulder and he once again had the audacity to slap my ass.

"Hey! My food hasn't digested yet, don't think I won't throw up on you Dimitri." I pounded on his back watching from upside down as the onlookers gawked at us both.

My constant bantering were ignored as Dimitri went up the stairs and into his room, throwing me onto the bed. I tried to get up and run when I felt him grabbed a hold of my feet pulling me back.

I tried kicking him but he was too strong as he flipped me over and held me in place while tying me down.

I was turned on my stomach and my feet's and hand were once again tied. I tried getting out of it but once again failed. This time the he made sure to give me room to extend my hands and feet's.

I was only wearing a bra and a panty with a baggy shirt which extended down to my thighs. I was getting anxious as time went by and I was unable to see him.

I got up on all fours and dipped my head to look underneath to find Dimitri standing behind me.

"Good girl." He cooed at me and I realized this position was exactly what he wanted me in all along.

"Now here are the rules. One, your going to count everytime I spank you on the bum and whenever you fail to call the number, I will continually spank you until you do. Two, you will not be loud or I will make it even harder for you and three, you are to obey me at all times. Do I make myself clear little one?" He spoke.

"Yes." I murmured out feeling a little anxious.

"Good girl." He smirked hoisting my skirt up to my stomach and revealing my ass to him.