I drove straight into the forest trying to get cover using the tree. I took out my gun and tried to aim at the tires to stop them but trees were not just covering me they were covering them too. I couldn't hit the fuel tanks as I don't know which car Zee is in.

I saw a guy come out of the sunroof with a sniper aiming at us "BEND DOWN!" I yelled. that when the bullet just missed us. "Shoot at him," I told Ella and she nodded hitting around him a couple of times but then 2 bullets hit him straight in the chest.

they went through the gate and on the highway with us right behind them.

"What are we doing?" Ella asked me.

"We are following them and your going to call the first person on my call list cause we are going to need help," I said giving her my phone.

Ella's POV

This was scary the way Sofia as acting know its Zee but she was acting like this was an everyday thing that happened to her. like bullets flying at her was just another Wednesday. I called up the number she told me to. It was Darius.
"Hello Sofia?" he sounded confused.

"No, it's Eleanor. We are in trouble someone kidnapped Zale and Sofia told me to call and say we need backup. we are following them right now." I said in one breathe.

"Ok ok, Eleanor love breathe just breath for me." after which I heard him yell out a few sentences in Romanian. "Tell Sofia back up will be there in 10 and to keep the phone on so we can track you," he said and I repeat it all to Sofia she just nodded they had taken a turn into a country fair or a farmers market kinda place.

They stopped in front of a huge store with a cafe outside. Firing the gun in the air everyone started to run away leaving one guy who was sitting there drinking coffee. he had a gun on the table. Sofia had stopped behind a stall to get some coverage. They got out and pointed their gun at us.

I was hiding with her when she aimed and bull's eyed 5 of they're men then yelled out.

"We are going to come out now and put our guns down. You should put your guns down to if you don't want me to kill you all" she said as they're men lowered their gun and so did Sofia. Wait! Is she being dumb?! "Are you crazy?" I whisper yelled at her as she shushed me down and walked us out of our hiding.

"You want talk lets to talk" she said to the guy there who was drinking coffee before.

"I wasn't sent to talk to you I was sent to kill you." He said pointing a gun at us.

"Where is my son and Sonny?" she asked.

"they are in the car safe till we get the call," he said pointing at his phone. I moved forward holding my hands up. "Listen if you want money we can get you all the money you wa-" he slapped me right in the face. Sofia just pulled me behind her. She wasn't angry or scared.

Sofia had a smile on her face it was scaring me. She wasn't scared that the other guy had a gun pulled up to her head or that he was bigger than her. "I would tell you this once let us go before you lose an eye." She told him this her arms crossed

"I think you're confused here I'm the one with the gun to your head," the guy said in his weird thick accent. How is no one helping us? This was happening in broad daylight and people were just staring rushing out of the area. "So you call your guy-" Sofia didn't let him complete his demands "Ok I'm done now I'm way too bored for this shit," she said and in one swift move taking the gun from the guy and shooting him right in the knee making him kneel she then had the gun pointed to his head.

The guy's men now all had their guns raised they're gun at us. "Tell your men to put down they're gun or I don't mind splattering your brain on the side of the street here." She said with a smile that sent chills down my spine. "baja el arma abajo (put the gun down, down)" he told them. "Gracias Señor," she said then added "baby can do me a favor and take all they're gun? Oh and after that tell Sonny to come out with Zale?" I just nodded and picked up all the guns.