"Miguel can you make sure there are some towels in the room. I swear to god you guys are the reason for me to roam around naked after the shower" he just gave me confused look "just make sure there are towels there" i said and he nodded. Sofi look at me and chuckled "you know the reason you roam around naked is less to do with the towels and more to do with your horny self." She said as i drove the car.

"Well if there were towels i will be less tempted to tease you" I shrugged.

"Not really even when there are towels you just walk out dry yourself and throw the towel on the bathroom floor. Then you walk out all seductively wearing your panties and bra then roam around wearing a thin silk robe that is loosely tied so it doesn't really cover anything. As you slowly walk towards the breakfast table sitting down and putting your feet on my lap as i try to read the newspaper. You distract me but making circles with your feet on my inner thigh. As you act as if your reading a article on your iPad." She said with a smirk. Ok first wow she had my morning routine memorised second i need to mix it up a bit.

"Shut up not like you don't enjoy the show" i said as i playfully hit her shoulders.

"Sure sure I enjoy the show just like the rest of the staff that comes to serve us breakfast" she smirked.

"Wait staff?" I asked her confused i have never seen a staff member.

"Who do you think serves us breakfast." She chuckles "when you did this 2 days in a row I realised this was your routine so I told Miguel to send in only to send in 2 people also the first time you did this I don't think you realised there were at least 6 people in the daily breakfast staff now there are 2 and those 2 only set the plate on the table right before you get out of the shower and leave." She chuckled.

Ok maybe i should start paying more attention to the surroundings but like it's just she looks so hot in her suit every morning going to work. When i look at her sitting on that table reading the newspaper so causally looking like a goddess i just wanna rip her clothes. I sighed as i parked the car in basement right in front of the hotel entrance. "I don't have a routine" i said "we didn't do all that this morning" i added

" yeah thats cause i fucked your horny ass all night till the sun came out and then some more" she said that and got out of the car. A blush crept on to my cheeks I wasn't the only one as sonny was in the back taking the baby out of his seat.

"I didn't hear anything" he replied as he then awkwardly walked away and stood next to Sofia. I didn't say a word till we got in the elevator and then reached the office/suite "Ok maybe i need to..." i was trying to find a more subtle way to talk about sex as there were people still present here. Thats when i saw a original Shakespeare novel that was open on her desk. "Tis fine haply.... i shouldst focus m're ..... on our surroundings.... bef're bethinking about .... saddle thee (ok fine maybe i should focus more on our surroundings before thinking about fucking you) " i said as i tried to make sure i was saying it right cause it had been a while since i read a shakespeare novel. Sofia just looked at me dumbfounded.

"You know you just called her a whore" a old guy said as he walked out of the bedroom fixing his clothes. A woman who was might have been in her 30's walked got out after her.

She looked embarrassed as she fixed her uniform I realised she worked here. She just rushed out of the office. "Umm..." Sofia just looked kept on opening her mouth and then closing it like a fish. "No I didn't" i finally said repeating what i said in my head. "Saddle means a whore i think you meant to said pluck off which means undress also a elegant way to i wanna fuck you" he said and then picked up the shakespeare novel and closed it putting it back in the bookshelf. "Get you Shakespearean slangs right kiddo" he chuckled.