The honey moon

Right after the wedding we had fun and enjoyed our wedding and guests. As soon as it was over we headed straight to the airport being that our luggage was already packed and ready to go. I so needed a vacation I felt like kevin gates because my job felt like six. Oh wait let me introduce myself. My name is Nova Wright. Well now I'm Mrs. Moss. I'm 24 years old and I'm a therapist which is ironic that I help other people. By listening to their problems but I don't have the time to deal with my own. We arrived at the air port and sat down and waited for our flight to be called. We were still in our wedding attire, so people clapped and looked at us like we were crazy, but we ignored them. Only focusing on each other we were in love and going to be spending the rest of our lives together. When they called our flight number we rushed to board our plane. I couldn't wait to land I wanted to give this man all of me and I wanted him to give me everything in its entirety. My husband Amari Moss was gorgeous with hazel eyes, Carmel colored skin, and a body that was to die for. Every time I saw this man I wanted him. I couldn't help it. It was something special about this man. We got on the plane and followed the instructions the flight attendant gave us. Of course I was tired so before we left the ground I was already snuggled up with my hubby. We lived in Arlington Texas which meant we were in for a long flight to Jamaica. I know cliche right? But I didn't care I was just happy I was able to go. I'd never been out of the country before or even Texas for that matter... When we finally arrived I couldn't wait I'd waited so long for this moment I ripped his clothes off and pushed him onto the bed.
He whispered in my ear "hold on mama we got all night, I don't want rough sex I want to make love to you. I want our first time as husband and wife to be special."
"Okay Amari" I whispered with that being said he kissed me passionately and moved from my lips down to my neck. Leaving kisses I knew would leave love marks. I guess he was marking his territory. I didn't mind because I liked it. I let a moan escape my lips. We made love for hours and I laid in his embrace until I woke up. when I woke up I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom. I quickly got in the shower and put on a white pair of shorts a pink crop top that crossed in the front, and my favorite white sandals. I did my hair and went to wake up Amari. I knew he was pretending to be asleep because he was smiling from ear to ear I kissed his forehead and said
"You're not slick I can see you smiling papi"
He laughed and said " Maybe I was asleep thinking about you. And since when did you start calling me papi?" He looked slightly turned on and grabbed my waist pulling me back in bed with him.
" Just now because I want you to get up so we can get breakfast and take a tour."
He groaned and got up " Just so selfish your husband needed you" he said jokingly
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
He took a shower and I peeked in and stared even though I'd been with Amari for two years every time I saw his body I was amazed.
"What are you doing in here you pervert" he said laughing
I couldn't say anything but laugh then after a moment of awkward silence I changed the subject because I was kind of embarrassed.
"Do you have anything special for us to do while we are here?" I asked
"You'll have to wait and see but just know that my baby will be taken care of" he said while stepping out of the shower and wrapping his towel around his waist.
I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him my lips gently resting on his. I broke the kiss and headed back in the bed room he smacked my butt as I left. I looked back and he had a seductive look on his face, but I paid him no mind because we were on a tight schedule.
"Hurry up"I said impatiently he looked at me like I lost my mind.
"I'm coming but I really don't want to do this I just want to stay and cuddle with my wife"
"But don't you want to enjoy the scenery" I said with a innocence to my voice. he loved when I did that he thought it was so adorable.
Amari POV
After she said that I was under her spell I must admit I'm head over heels in love with this woman. I quickly got dressed and held my baby's hand while we walked along the beach and then went on a tour. My baby must've been tired because I looked over and saw her lightly snoring. She looked so peaceful, so when the tour was over I carried her back to the room and laid her down on the couch. I didn't put her in the bed because we'd been outside for hours. While she slept peacefully I quickly jumped in the shower and when I got out I put on my pajamas.
When I got out to check on Nova she was no longer on the couch I looked outside and saw her on the porch drinking champagne and crying. When I walked up she quickly tried to wipe her tears and tell me nothing was wrong but I wasn't buying that. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked
I lifted her head and kissed her forehead and she began to tell me.
"Well um I started thinking about our wedding and how much fun we had and then I thought about my brother and how I wished he was there." She struggled to get her words out. I knew her brother had died but she'd never been the type to really express her feelings but I could only imagine how much it hurt. Even though I'm an only child. I didn't know how I could make the situation any better but I would try because I want my baby to be happy. If I could bring her brother back to put a smile on her face I would.
I took her into my embrace and held her tightly. "I know your brother wasn't there physically but he was there spiritually. I know your brother is looking down on you and is so proud of the strong independent woman you've become today." And with that being said I kissed her tears away and put her hand in mine. I led her to the bathroom and ran her bath water. Her smile was so bright, big, and perfect, and I'd do anything to keep that smile on her face.