How could you

Here Gwynn__ this is for u ☺️, surpresa ko para sayo, hihi

I literally do not hv any other good ideas abt the title,,,This was rushed so sorry abt tht!

{}

Y/N's POV:

Hm, I should apologize to Hermione about it, it's been 2 days now..

I got out of the common room and started heading to the Library, skipping happily on my way there , humming excitedly.

I walked inside the Library, trying to spot the latter.

There she is! Just lovely looking as ever!

But ...

She wasn't alone?

I went ahead and hid around the corner near them, trying not to make too much noise.

I know this is wrong, but! it won't hurt anybody if i hear i few, right?

"I've been wondering why you haven't dropped that friendship of yours with that- girl, you know that Y/H girl?, Who'd visit you here often?"

I then hear Hermione sigh, "I don't know, maybe the only reason is that I'm using her?", She scoffs.

"I guess i should think about it more, she's getting way much more annoying by the second i see her and the time i spend with her. I don't need her anyways."

I hear Ron snicker.

"Right."

(Well it didn't hurt anybody there but it did hurt Y/N)

That was last night, today I'll try my best to ignore Hermione completely.

What? I'm doing her a favor.

And!

Speaking of the devil.

"Y/N! Hi, I've been looking every–"

I swerved my way to her left, not daring on turning back nor say anything.

"Y–Y/N!—", She began to follow me, calling for me.

I started speed walking, and turned a heel.

"Y/N! Wait!",She ran and stopped in front of me, blocking my way.

"What's wrong?", She slowly walked closer to me.

I froze completely.

So much for ignoring.

"I don't want to talk right now- so if you can just-" I started reasoning my way out of the situation.

"What? You can't go yet. Talk to me!", As Hermione's hand was about to grab a hold of my face.

I held it, furrowing my eyebrows.

"S–Stop..", My voice trembling.

Your making things harder.

"Why? Can't I hold my Girlfriend? We aren't broken off, remember? I didn't say anything about that!", Her voice was laced with worry and wariness.

"We did the night you said you didn't need me, Hermione.", I hum out in response.

"What? I didn't say anything like that! When did i even say such things!" She huffs out defensively.

"Don't act coy with me now Granger! I heard you last night, you were with that weasel! You know maybe, just maybe...we should have a break?...", she took her hand away, then huffs out in annoyance.

"Well if that's what you want! Fine! This relationship isn't beneficial anyway." She crosses her arms to her chest, looking anywhere but me.

"Then why get with me in the first place?!".

I felt my stomach churning, i felt betrayed, lost.

"I pity you, that's why i pretended."

I felt a lump on my throat, i forced in a sob, she didn't even have any regrets evident on her voice as to what she had just said.

"I— , How could you do this..." I finally burst then ran out of sight.

I guess we just weren't meant to be.

[][][]

Do i like it? kinda, Am i back? hopefully, Why did i make it? It's bcz I'm sad and you guys should be too, tho this wasn't much, but yeah!, surprise surprise! And yes, the relationship here between Y/N & Hermione isn't public, soooo yk...

(I basically just made Hermione look like the bad guy, sorry, and quite literally—)

Oh no, the details of the chapter! Where ever could they be!

Tho, Gwynn__, I hope this helped for no particular reason!