Rejection Pt~1

Reader gets comforted by Draco after a rejection from Hermione.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's Pov:

Ever since first year there was this person who would occasionally just talk to me every now and then,we are now in our Fifth Year in Hogwarts and they still have their presence with me, I've heard they fancied me but I don't think those rumours we're true.

It was now Friday early in the morning,I was heading to the Great Hall for breakfast,but sadly I had been stopped by a familiar voice from behind me.

"Well Hello there Granger, Lovely seeing you at a Friday Morning" I turned around and saw a familiar figure,they spoke smiling,"Uh- Hello there Y/N-uh, Lovely seeing you here too.." I awkwardly said to the other,I smiled awkwardly at them.

"Heading to breakfast?"They said,I could see a faint blush on their cheek as they avoid eye contact with me.

"Y-yes.."I silently cursed myself for stuttering,"Well do you mind if I come with you?"They look at me with pleading eyes,"No,I don't mind."I nod slowly,"Great!" They grin,I smile softly at them and turned around slowly to go to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Y/N's Pov:

I was currently with Hermione heading to the Great Hall for breakfast.

I've had this massive crush on Hermione ever since first year..
But tonight I'll do a move and tell her how much I liked her from the beginning of our First Year here at Hogwarts.

"Hey-uhm, Hermione..?" I ask Hermione nervously,she looks at me from her shoulder with a raised brow,"Yes Y/n?"She replied,"Well- I was thinking maybe I-If you could go to the Astronomy Tower Tonight at 9PM and see me there..?" I said nervous,"Sure." She replied with a small smile plastered on her face.

I couldn't believe what she'd said just now.

She's now seated next to her best friends,Harry and across with a hungry eating Ron,I saw Harry give my way a small wave and a smile,I smile back at him and gave him a thumbs up mouthing him 'I did it Har!' He smiles brightly at me,
Harry had encouraged me to ask Hermione to the Astronomy Tower and tell her how I felt about her all those Years,Harry was like a brother to me mostly.

I sat myself next to a looking bored Draco,"Hey Drac!" He looks at me with a slightly small smile plastered on his face,"Hey Y/L/N, What's got you all happy huh?" He teases me,"I'm about to tell her later tonight" I tell him happily,"That's good!" He gives me a pat at the shoulder,"I'll be waiting for you at the common room alright?" He says,"Thank you Drac but you don't have to really." I look at him amused,"Let me,I want to and I want to know what happens" He says with excitement,I chuckle "Alright,fine"

~Time skip~

Hermione's Pov:

Im at my room reading when I suddenly remembered something I looked at the time,it was now 8:48.Eleven minutes until 9 hits.

I prepared myself,eight minutes till 9,and went out my room and to Harry and Ron's,I knock gently three times,I wait for a few moments and saw the nob turning and the door opens,on the other side who answered was Harry.

"Hello Harry,May I borrow the invisibility cloak for a bit?" I asked,"Y-yeah,sure" Harry replies and takes out the invisibility cloak,"Here.." I take the cloak and thanked him.

Y/N's Pov:

I patiently waited for Hermione on the Astronomy Tower anxiously.

What if she doesn't come..?

What time is it..?

Why am I nervous?

Oh I don't maybe because your gonna confess to the girl you fancied since First Year-

My thoughts we're interupted by an angelic voice I'd been waiting for,"Y/n?,Was there something you wanted to tell me?" She says,I turned around and saw Hermione with a casual outfit and she still looked like a complete goddess,"Yes actually" I said scratching the back of my neck nervously,"Is it important?" She says,I look at her nervously.

Hermione's Pov:

"Is it important?" I said,they look at me sensing their nervousness they sigh,"Hermione, I've always thought of how Beautiful you can be with or without your imperfections"They said,I look at them confused and they continue,"What Im trying to say is,I like you Hermione, even if you don't like me back,will you at least go on a date with me,just this once..?"They say, I was slightly taken aback of what they said..

"I-Im sorry,I can't.."I replied looking down,"Wh..what?,I- Hermione please just a chance is alright-" I cut them off,"Y/N,Your an amazing person but I don't think a Slytherin and a Gryffindor would be a good Idea..And besides we're suppose to be enemies.."I saw a glint of sadness in their eyes,"Im sorry if Im asking too much but please just a chance I know we wouldn't work out but we can try,just a-"I cut them off again with anger in my voice,"Y/N!Im sorry but I can't!This just wouldn't work out,I tried to be patient with you but I don't think it would occasionally just work out,Im sorry." I look at them and saw them with teary eyes,My eyes widened a bit at my outburst,"Y-your right..I-Im sorry"They choked out,"I just thought- Nevermind,Its late now Im sorry for wasting your time."They walked away,I felt a bit guilty but I shook it off.

I could still hear silent sobs from the Hallways,I walk back to the Gryffindor common room and saw Harry looking intrigued by the fire in front of him.

I approached him slowly,"What was your answer to her Hermione?" He asked and looked up at me,I looked at him confused,"What are you talking about Harry?"I said,"I was talking about Y/N,Did you at least give her a chance?"He said blankly,"How did you know?"I said slightly surprised how he knew,"I told her to do it tonight,to tell you how she felt about you."He says,"So what was your answer..?",He looks at me almost telling me to tell him I said yes,
I sat next to him and replied bluntly,"I said it wouldn't just work out.. Because you know, we're suppose to be enimies and their a Slytherin and Im a Gryffindor."He stands up and looks forward almost looking like he was...sad?..

He takes the Invisibility cloak from me gently,"I'll be going to bed now Hermione.Goodnight."He says,"Goodnight Harry."

I stay at the couch for a few moments and headed up to my dorm room and prepared myself to sleep.

Y/N's Pov:

Im currently in the Slytherin common room with a Sad Draco with me,"Oh come on Y/N/N, Don't worry she's just a waste of time don't think about it too much okay..?"He says worried,"She was Draco..But after tonight I don't think I'll be bothering her by now.."I say with a sniffle with it,He gives me a sad smile and gives me a hug,I immediately hug him back a sob leaving my mouth,"Don't worry Y/L/N,Im always right here alright?"He says softly,I nod slowly before sleeping under his arms peacefully knowing he'd be there when I wake up.

My first chapter with that 1286 words.

Im sorry about the mistakes there.
(I don't even know if people might actually like it or read it)