Scam

~~

So as you can see this is a scam, I scammed you in here didn't I? Hah.

No but rly this isn't entirely a scam this is also an update I just wanna trick you guys into thinking this was another A/N,but it is.

smh.

I just wanna thank mymioneand Ana_Chamy by the comments you guys have been commenting on my book,I know its weird but Im also glad that you guys read my book as well.

I only write for fun and I've just back read some of the chapters I did and there were a lot of mistakes on em'.

oh fvk me.

;[

Someone too asked about the part 2 for 'Im inlove with you' so this is it.

And Im sorry to disappoint(?) you guys but there is no part 3 for the 'Anything you say Granger' I can't think of any more ideas to that and idk just use your imagination for what would happen next.

Back to the story and Thank you guys so much for the 7k+ views and the votes! I love you guys so much<3

~~

Third person's POV:

"Luna where are we going?"Asks the Y/H/C,"I have a surprise for you today" Says the blonde haired girl,"Ok?,but why in my dorm , can't we go anywhere else?"

"No, I've already prepared it there."

With a swift open to the their dorm room,Luna had push Y/N in , wand in hand and casted the locking spell in it.

Y/N's POV:

What the?-

"Y/N.."

I stiffen at the familiar voice but didn't look back.

"Luna? Luna!" My body grew numb and felt my palm sweat.

Oh god,How did I end up in here..

Third person's POV:

Well.

It had been a week since the accidental confession and a certain Y/H/C had been avoiding Hermione ever since then,every time Hermione would want to speak to the Y/H/C they'd be leaving with a blink of an eye.

Hermione had grown some sort of attraction for them,believe her when she says she had been missing the teasing and small argument at class, that was the only way they'd communicate.

Hermione had grew tired of it,so today Hermione had asked Luna to do a favor for her and asked on how she and Y/N could have a small talk privately,of course Luna agreed to do so.

So now here they are.

Y/N's POV:

I hear soft footsteps get closer to me,"Y/N I-"

I groaned not liking this one bit, leaning my head a bit harshly to the door that had been locked not a awhile ago.

Damnit Luna..

"Y/N look I just wanted to tell you that I-"

"To tell me that Im a freak? Or how of a loser I am?.." I spoke on disbelief.

"Y/N,you don't understand,I have been trying to reach out for you. If I had thought that you were a freak that night I would have left you before you could even get to finish your sentence!",It was obvious that her was was saddened,"I have never thought of you as a freak,I have been reaching out for you to tell you that I was sorry everything I have put you through. I didn't know how to react because I haven't even been in a lot of relationships, a person just telling me that they like me is unbelievable. People have always seen me as a smart mouth and nothing else , I haven't been called anything good.."

"Not even with that Weasel?-"

She shakes her head a sob leaving her mouth, I didn't want to do anything else but embrace her in a tight hug.

As I turned around her head was hung low, leaving my place and embracing her with a tight hug was what I did.

Sobs and sniffing can be heard on the room , It wasn't like an awkward silence but , a comfortable silence.

"I like you Y/N,and please don't run away from me anymore.."

"I promise,I wont.."

I updated! Finally!

Word count: 691

Thanks again for the votes and 7k+ views,I haven't finished my homework yet but I think I can manage. (Believe it or not but I think schools just a waste of time and it can finish up your money. I don't like it- Im stressed abt it Idc.)

Anyways!

Stay safe out there Lovely<3
Drink water,eat and sleep on time!