Rejection Pt~4

Hermione finally tells the Reader how she truly felt about them after they've awoken from their coma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's Pov:

It was now Saturday as it was about to be lunch time and Im kinda starving now.

I was currently holding unto Y/N's hand and telling her how much I really loved her and how I missed her voice...

I pulled away slowly looking at our linked arms,I felt her arm link our arms again now with a harsh grip,I looked down to see them sending me a harsh glare as if they weren't just in a coma.

Honestly If looks could kill I'd be damned dead right now.

"Y/N-"

I was cut off by Y/N coughing,they tried sitting up slowly,I stood up placed my palm at her back and stroked it gently.

"Do you need anything?,I can call Madam Pomfrey-"

"Y/N?"

I dropped my hand that was stroking Y/N's back and looked at the door and saw Draco,he looked like he was about to cry.

"Y/N,A-Are you..?"

"Yes,Draco?"

He runs up to Y/N and tackles her into a bearing hug.

"Draco,Ah- Okay,Okay!Lets not hurt the patient now alright?" Y/N's says playfully nudging Draco.

"Your finally awake.."

"I am,Am I not Mr Malfoy?"
She teases

He laughs hugging her tighter,he then lets go and looks at me awkwardly,Y/N Whisper's something on Draco's ear.

I felt my grip tightening around Y/N's hand since our arms we're still linked,He then smiled softly at Y/N and looked at me then said.

"Alright Granger I'll leave you with Y/N but you better not hurt her again alright?"

"I wasn't planning to.."

He gives Y/N a kiss on the forehead,then leaves me and Y/N with a comfortable silence,a few moments later.

Y/N pulls me into a hug and I didn't hesitate to hug back immediately,I nuzzle my head unto the crock of her neck and inhaled her scent,I liked the way she smelled.

She places her head on my shoulder and I let her,after a few moments I felt tears fall down my shoulder honestly my eyes we're really teary since earlier,still.

I then let out a sob I didn't know I'd been holding, she then holds me tighter.

I felt safe..

Safe in their arms.

"I love you Y/N.."

"I love you too, Granger"

WOOHOO finally finished,I kindaaa don't like this?- but anyway.

Bye!