Anything you say Granger

Hermione doesn't believe the Reader and says something out of anger .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: H¡! and this is my apology for not updating for another week or two and I am still working on the requests (even tho I haven't started it yet-)

Anyway! Back to the story

~

"I saw you with her Y/N!"

"It wasn't me!"

"Who was it then Y/L/N , I clearly saw you with another girl this afternoon, well was It fun having her tounge down your throat?!" Hermione says furiously hitting Y/N on her shoulders with her fist curled up in a ball.

"Hermione their trying to break us up!" Y/N tries to stop Hermione to stop hitting their shoulder but failed ,"Who might I ask?!"

"Isn't it that obvious?,It would be that Weasel who still likes you! He's jealous because your with me!" now says by an annoyed Y/N .

"You know I would never do that to you Hermione ,I promised you that-!" Y/N was cut off by a now angry and sad Hermione.

"Yeah,well I guess promises are meant to be broken you know what , sometimes I wish I never would have met you! You and your lies are unbearable and you know maybe I'd be happier with you dead! we're over!" Hermione says it all with one breath without a second thought,heavy breathing and panting could be heard around the room.

Y/N felt numb after hearing what the love of her life just said to her , they smiled weakly at her and started turning around but before they could leave she had said something under her breathe.

"Anything you say, Granger"

After Y/N had left Hermione's dorm she wasn't seen anywhere that day ,she skipped all of her classes and didn't even bother having her dinner.

On the very next day Luna tried finding her everywhere in the castle even out of the castle ,Luna would always try and find her everytime she was nowhere to be found,Luna would do anything to save Y/N,they would treat Luna like family , she'd always be there to protect Luna from all of the bullying she would get,Luna wouldn't mind the bullying, she was just thankful she had Y/N by her side but now...

She was nowhere to be found.

It was now Lunch and Luna still haven't found Y/N, Ginny would try and find Y/N with her but said she got it covered and she didn't want to bother her studies but Ginny insisted because she was also worried for her friend .

"Where are you lots goin' ey?" The twins then asks out of nowhere,"Merlin,why do you two have to be anywhere, we're trying to find Y/N, speaking of Y/N have you seen her anywhere?" Their ginger sister asks them out of worry.

"We haven't seen her too this morning nor yesterday.." George says worry laid on his voice "Oi Granger! Where's Y/N? Surely you'll know where" Fred asks the bushy haired girl "I don't." She says annoyed,"Did something happen between you two..? Supposedly you'd be all crazy finding her-" Harry spoke and was cut off by Hermione.

Hermione's POV:

"I wouldn't be doing that anymore" As I cut Harry off I could feel my friends eyes on me, waiting for an explanation said.

"Why..?" Harry asked at Hermione out curiosity and worry,"We broke up,I saw her cheating on me with another girl." I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed .

"Y/N would never do that she promised you right?, don't tell me you believe what you saw without an explanation-"

Third Person's POV:

Harry hadn't finished his sentence as Hermione stood up from her seat and left.

"I know Y/N wouldn't do that." Harry says clearly not satisfied at what Hermione had done,"Its obvious mate, someone has tried breaking them up which they've done."

"I think I may know where Y/N could be right now that I haven't checked yet." A dreamy voice suddenly spoke which was surprising because it was stern yet calming,she then started walking out of the Great Hall with her friends behind her back they would too want to find Y/N with her.

~

Word count: 759

Hello again and uhm- this is just shitty I haven't updated and this is what I give you guys-

Btw Stay safe bubs!

Eat food because that's what keeps us alive!
(Barely-) And Drink some water because ugh, Who wouldn't wanna stay hydrated anyway-

Bye bubs!<33