Never do that again

Reader gets dared and Hermione doesn't like it not one bit even.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's Pov:

I was now at the library reading practically a book Y/N gifted me for my Birthday a few weeks ago.

I felt someone giving me a faint kiss on head I looked up to see Y/N smiling at me.

"Hello there My Love,Im not late am I?"She asks nervously,I asked Y/N yesterday if she could study with me today in the Library for a bit and she agreed,"No besides you're just in time Love."

~Time Skip~

Y/N's Pov:

After I hung out with Hermione,I found myself playing Truth or Dare with Harry and Ron,since they asked me to join them,which I did.

"Okay,Y/N Truth or Dare?"Ron asks,I shrugged a little "Let's go with a Truth"I replied.

"You're no fun, anyway to whom did you come out of the closet first?"

"Probably my older sister"

He hums then told me it was my turn,"Okay then, Harry?","Mhmm.. Truth"

Bummer

"Okay well,How long have you and Draco have been dating?"

"Oh well,Five months now.."

"What?,I thought you Two started dating two months ago since you told us that time- Oh,so you we're secretly dating?"Ronald asks as he started rambling,"Yes Ronald"I said and now it was Harry's turn,"Alrighty then Y/N,Truth or Dare"Harry asked smirking in a challenging manner.

Im not a pussy you twat.

"Dare"

"Ignore Hermione in about 2 to 3 days,but if you lose you have to give and Ron 30 galleons each"

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY.

I sigh,"Fine,but if I win you guys get to do everything I ask you to do for a Day."

"Fine" They said in usion.

Im screwed...

~Time Skip~

Hermione's Pov:

It was now dinner time,I started eating when I saw Y/N passed by me and sat next with Ginny instead.

Not even a 'Hello Love?"..

No kisses..?

I shook my head and thought of nothing about it but ate.

~After dinner~

I was seated in the couch on the common room and noticed,Y/N haven't acknowledged me ever since dinner once we finished dinner I tried asking her a question once we got to the common room but she went straight to the dorm rooms.