I hate it

Hermione's tired of the Readers childishness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's Pov:

"Y/N, we're you even listening?"

"Uh,Huh! Yea,yea-"

I am currently stuck with Y/N tutoring them which didn't go as planned since they weren't listening.

So child like literally.

As I sigh they stood up and we're starting to pack their things,"Y/N,What-"

"Its almost lunch time besides,Im hungry,c'mon!"

Merlin help me.

~Time Skip~

There was silence between me and Harry As I sent draggers at the back of Y/N's head as their backs we're facing me,Harry then spoke,"Uhm- Hermione-"

"What."I say as I cut them off.

"Easy with the grip there Mione,You might break the fork in half-"

I let go of my fork and faced Harry with an irritated face.

"Their just really annoying,They weren't even listening to the session we we're doing earlier at the library,they we're so immature."

He looks at me eyes widening a bit.

"So child like-

I hate it"

Harry looks around like I hadn't said anything which confused me,"Uhm- Harry-?","They heard you."He then whisper's.

As he whispered those words I looked at where Y/N's seated and saw her.

Their eyes connected with mine with sad eyes...My eyes widened,they weren't really that far from where I was seated..

They excused themselves from their conversation from the table they we're in,which was Hufflepuff.

(Sorry if that wasn't your house butttttttt)

They casually just walked out of the Great Hall like they hadn't heard a thing that I had just said which sent shivers down my spine, It was like they weren't even insulted...Which I was sorry for..

It was now dinner time and still,I haven't seen Y/N all day..

Where are they...

~Next Morning~

It was now Breakfast,and there weren't really any students around yet as it was still really early in the morning.

Harry then nudged my shoulder as he was seated next to me then pointed out where he was looking.

It was Y/N,but not the usual Y/N?

They we're reading a book like a student would but they don't read books,not like this they don't just read books early in the morning.

She spoke to her friend with her eyes trailing down the words she could see through her book,then she finally looked up connecting with my eyes then they smirked my way.

I looked away as fast as possible, I could feel my heart beating fast at a high rate and I could still feel their stare.

This was gonna be a long day...

Part 2?

Cuz I don't think I wanna do so-
haha-

bi