Fancy

H¡! <3

Note(?):
Y/P = Your Perfume
Y/S = Your scent/smell

~

Hermione's POV:

Glancing at my left , I see Y/N already looking at me.

Sending a questioning glance , she just shrugged and smiles my way, going back to what she was doing , We we're currently at our last class , potions.

We we're tasked to brew Amortantia, there had been a rumour that Y/N had fancied me,I just don't know if its true or not.

"Miss Granger,mind telling us what you smell on the potion?,since you've been daydreaming for the past few moments.." A hoarsed voice took over my thoughts, getting me out of my trance.

Shaking my head lightly,I leaned forward and inhaled the scent,"Uhm, I smell Y/P , Y/S- " Clearing my throat I stepped away , not wanting anyone to know more, feeling someone's eyes at me I turned at their direction,I see Y/N looking at me with a blank expression.

Oh Merlin.

After classes I was headed to the library , I missed dinner and my stomach won't stop grumbling , groaning I placed both hands at the table and laid my head on the table sighing softly.

I then hear someone walking,shoes tapping not from affar , It wasn't curfew yet so there are still a few students lurking around, the foot steps weren't that further away since they stopped right where I was.

Y/N's POV:

Walking up to where Hermione was seated , I began to take a seat next to her , she faced her head my way her brows furrowed,I sent her a small smile.

Her eyes widening slightly then straightening herself up,"Y-Y/N Hi.." She says,she looked nervous.

Why is she nervous?

Shaking my thoughts away and looked back at her , taking something out my pocket , I took out   some cookies wrapped with plastic , there we're only three five cookies inside.

Handing it to her,"Here,I wanted to hand you this actually,I saw you come here and If I ought to be right you had skipped dinner.."

"Thank you , I really needed this tonight.." She had this cute little smile plastered on her face.

I am definitely Inlove with this girl.

Hermione's POV:

Closing my eyes slightly,looking away from her ,"Look erm- about earlier at potions could we just- you know,forget about it?.."

Opening my eyes and looking back at them slowly,"Forget? Forget how someone actually likes me back?-".

"I mean yes,I like you I just don't want this to be awk-wha?" My full attention now on her , "Y-you like me back?"

"Yeah,well Im actually surprised the rumour didn't catch up with you about how I like you" , "I- I heard of it but I didn't actually think it would be true.." I look back at my paper work , feeling my cheeks burn.

I then hear them snicker,oh how I loved that sound , they we're like music to my ears .

"You're adorable Granger"

She stood up but before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek,then said"Since tomorrow's the weekends, I'll be taking you on a date , see you then Love."

Im inlove with this girl.

~

Word count:571

Finally updated, yes.
Eat food,drink water and sleep on time bcuz its good.😃

Freaking thank u for 9k+ views and the votes!
Love you guys so much!<33