I didn't ask for it.

I've made my choice, I won't make a part two for the 'Mystery Chap' cuz Idk what to write next.

I don't think you guys would like this-

~

Third person's POV:

It had been a nice day for Y/N but lately Hermione has been stressed out about the exams which was a few weeks prior, Y/N would have been there at the Great Hall for lunch but she had to eat lunch with Hermione.

Knowing Hermione she wouldn't be leaving the library until she find more answers, pecking her head lightly ,"Hello My Love" .

Y/N then swiftly slides down to the seat next with Hermione,"Since you weren't at lunch today I thought maybe you'd want to eat lunch here" Y/N said smiling at Hermione,"Thank you,Love but please not right now.." Hermione responded still focused on the book she was reading,Y/N's smiles flattens a bit and gave Hermione a gentle smile," Granger,You didn't even eat breakfast today-"

"Y/N Its fine I can handle myself now can you please leave me alone?." Y/N now wearing a frown upon their face insisted for her to eat,"Just a bite won't hurt you Hermione-"

"Y/N!" Hermione then half whispered and half yelled frustrated, "Please! Can't you see Im busy?,I told you to leave me alone! I didn't ask for you to come here and hand me all of this!" She nodded towards the food Y/N had brought her stressed Lover.

Y/N had flinched at Hermione's half whispered-yelled voice,tears now plastered on their face.

"Im sorry- I didn't mean...Im sorry." She takes her leave not once looking back, Hermione knowing she has to apologize for her behavior later and starts going back to where she had left off, looking back at what Y/N had brought her and saw her favorite food with it , her stomach growling out of hunger and she starts to eat.

She really needed to apologize and thank Y/N for this.

Hermione's POV:

Its now dinner time,I was a bit late but I made it ,I was now seated next with Ginny and we all had started to eat, wondering where Y/N could be , I tapped Ginny's shoulder lightly and asked her where she had gone off to,"Oh,she just left after she saw you come in here, she said she didn't need to stress you out more by her presence so she left , is everything okay with you two?-"Ginny questions, Hermione then responding "Yeah we just- I just need to apologize for something"

Oh how she really needed to apologize,bad.

Leaving without a second glance and started her leave to find Y/N, entering the Gryffindor common room and walking up the stairs heading up to her and Y/N's shared dorm room.

Having no second thought she had swong the door open to see Y/N already in bed tucked in,you could hear them snore softly if you went closer to them.

I didn't want to sleep without Y/N by my side, I had changed into my night wear and crawled up to Y/N's bed and laid beside them, pushing my head down the crook of their neck, inhaling the scent that I missed in a short amount of time.

"I love you Y/N,and Im sorry.." I apologized, guilt lazed in my voice, knowing I still have to apologize and thank them the next morning.

I moved impossibly closer to them, starting to drift off to sleep.

"I love you too Hermione Jean Granger"

Word count: 619

Short chap :/
Angst-Fluff Haha!
School will start soon and Im still not prepared ;(
If there are mistakes and any sort of typos,I apologize for it.
I still didn't work on the Requests I know and Im sorry but Soon I will, I'll make time to do so :]
Stay safe out there bubs!<3