Forgotten Birthday

Reader has Forgotten about their Birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

I was having my walk to go to Hagrids Hut when suddenly I've come across Harry who had a really big smile plastered on his face.

I wonder why..

"Hello Y/N!"He spoke Happily,"Hello there my dear, cousin"In which I replied quizzically.

"Where are you heading to?"He asks,I shrugged lightly "Hagrids,Why?","Well,What are you going to do there?",He asks,"Nothing in particular,just hangout and talk about some more creatures I don't know about.."

He smiles brighter at me and kissed me in the forehead,I chuckle lightly,"Be careful then Y/n/n!"

~Time Skip~

Hagrid had been telling me all about the creatures I haven't heard of before and I'm interested to know about more.

He then looked at me and said,"Ye' well ye' best be goin' now,Its gettin' darker","Of course Hagrid,See you then","Oh and by the way,'Appy Birthday,Y/N.",He hands me a box a slightly big one for that.

"Well- uh,Thank you,Hagrid."

"See ya' then."

I sat quietly at the Gryffindor common room and look at the box Hagrid gave me.

(sorry if your house isn't Gryffindor)

Why'd he say Happy Birthday after he gave me this...Box?

As I was about to open the Box Hagrid gave me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N Y/L/N!"

I jumped slightly and my eyes widened.

'Happy Birthday?'

To whom?!?

I looked up to see The Golden trio with Luna,Ginny,Fred,George and Neville with presents?..

WHAT'S UP WITH PEOPLE HAVING BOXES AND PRESENTS THIS DAY!?!!?

"Uh,G-Guys?.. What's with the uh- surprise? and stuff..?"

"Its your Birthday silly!" Hermione says brightly.

"Dont you remember Y/n/n?"
Ron asked jokingly.

My Birthday?

I didn't know I had a birthday.

Mostly every year I just add another number to my age.

"Its Y/B/D don't you remember?"

"I know what month it is Harold."
I grumble,"I just don't remember what or when my Birthday was."

"What!?"

"You did not!"

"But that's one of the most important things to remember!"

"When did you forget it?!-"

"Guys!"I yelled,"I don't think that my Birthday is such a big deal,besides no one ever wanted to celebrate it nor do others acknowledge it,Not even my Family." I yelled irritated.

"Just Leave me be?"I went up the stairs and got into my dorm room slamming the door shut.

Hermione's Pov:

We all looked at Y/N's leaving figure up to their dorm room with a slam with it.

They don't celebrate their Birthdays?

Not even their family acknowledges it...

I walk up the staircase to go to Y/N's dorm room when Ronald had to speak his trap.

"Hermione I don't think she wants anyone with her right now."

"Let her be Ronald~"The Weasley Twins said as they sang the last word through playfully in sync.

(Idk)

I rolled my eyes and went straight to Y/N's dorm room.

I was now infront of Y/N's door,I knocked Three times gently at her door,"Its me, Hermione"I say softly.

I waited for a response and I did, I heard a faint 'come in' and went inside slowly peeking my head out.

"What is there that you wanted, Granger?" She said coldy while eyes still trailing down the words on the book she was holding,which sent shivers down my spine.

"Im sorry,I should go-"

"Stay.."

As they said those words I felt my heart flutter and cheeks burn,no doubt she won't see it.

What'd you expect?

They told me to stay!

I lost track of what I was thinking when suddenly she patted the seat next to her at her bedside.

I slowly approached the place she patted and sat on it.

I hear her sigh as I look at her she places her book down next to her side which was the opposite to mine and hugged her knees looking at me with those Y/E/C that I get lost at everytime I look at it..

"They didn't want to celebrate my birthday because of my Twin.."

They have a twin?!

"My parents didn't want to let me and my Twin celebrate it together so..they didn't,they just forgot it was my Birthday too"

Seriously?

They squinted their eyes and said,"I still don't think its my Birthday today."

I chuckle softly at them and looked at them I held my Arms up motioning them to just jump on me and let me hold them tight.

And they did and I don't think I'll be letting go anytime soon..

Shitty chap.