Regrets

Gwynn__ , Random update why not, this is like a v cliche chap thingyy idk :P

[][][]

Third Person's POV:

Hermione leaving their home, locking the door on their way out, she huff's, as the cold winter air blew her way, it was just a normal winter break for the latter.

but, there was always something missing after that day.

Flashback

"Hey Granger!"

"What do you want now, Y/L/N?", She turns their way, eyeing them up and down, "Awh, Come on now Granger, that's not a right way to greet your future girlfriend Good morning!"

Hermione scoffs unpleased, "And who told you I'd ever be with someone like you?-", "Well! On how you just checked me out just now, says otherwise!", They snicker, their hand on their mouth.

Humming, Hermione turning her attention back to the books and homework splattered around the table, "My my, has anyone ever told you how look you good when you focus?"

Hermione's cheeks tinted red, she grumbles, "Go away."

"So, I heard Ron and Granger got together lately-"

"Shut up, Draco."

"Just saying, why didn't you ask her out already?, what? scared of rejection?-", He snickers out, his laugh the only thing being heard in the room.

Y/N groaning, "Draco! Come on! She clearly wouldn't want me, she- urgh." laying down in their bed, their face contacting with their pillow.

"Did you try atleast?", His laugh subsiding.

"Of course i did. she said- no.", Y/N sobbed out.

"Her loss, come on, let's get you out of here!"

"No-!"

"Really Granger? How could you be so blind? Ron- he-", Hermione cutting them off.

"He! What!, Don't tell me lies Y/N!, I know damn well he wouldn't do such a thing!, You! leave, all you've done to me was make my life a living hell!, Can't you see? I don't want you near me? talking to me?!, You can never shut that blabbering mouth of yours, can you! Just because you like me, doesn't mean you should ruin any of my relationships with anyone! I do not want you in my life, neither did i ever want that.", Hermione spat their way harshly, looking at their eyes.

Y/N wasn't taken aback, they expected this, but it still stung, way much harder than she imagined.

"Fine, Just-", Y/N deeply sighing before turning their heel and leaving, when out of her sight, they ran straight to the quiet and peaceful place they'd always go when their upset or just need a time for themselves.

Hermione, Realizing the wrong she had done, Y/N was right, also realizing the part where Y/N has always been by her side, First year of Ron being a bothersome carrot top.

All those years, Y/N was there to comfort them, it wasn't obvious, but she was determined it was a way of Y/N comforting her.

Maybe, she just didn't like the thought of being acquainted with a Slytherin.

And she regret it, badly.

After the defeat of Voldemort, Hermione wasted no time and started running, looking around for Y/N, "Y/N! Where are you?- I-" turning in a halt, ragged breathing, her breath hitching.

Seeing Y/N with Daphne.

Then she knew , she was months too late.

End of Flashback

I guess, you loved me first , but i love you too late.

Well, what can i do when I can't have you back?

[][][]

i missed angst so much magai, idk if the other i wrote was understandable but, yk 🤷‍♀️