Chapter. 7

"Whoa. . . Could that have gone into one of us?" Dustfinger ask in shock.

I nodded.

"Yeah. . . This is starting to hurt so, would you mind getting off of me?" I ask him and he moved off of me as fast as he could.

"Uh, sorry about that. . . I didn't mean to sit on you."

"Oh! Its okay! If it didn't hurt then I wouldn't mind it! The worried thing is. . . I kinda liked it. . ." I whispered the last bit because to me it sounded a bit creepy. I stood up after he did.

"We should get to the camp." He told me.

"Okay. . . We should run before someone shoots us. . . So, come on!" I yelled as I ran off.

I heard him yelling, but I couldn't hear what it was. After a little while, he was running faster then me. I laughed at him, but soon stopped when I couldn't see him any longer.

When I finally got to the camp, I slowly walked over to Farid and fell to my knees, then laid my head down on his lap.

"What's wrong?" I felt him put his hand on my head and gently smoothed my hair.

"I hate running. . . I'm tired. . . I don't want to run for the rest of my life!" I whispered as I started to turn onto my side. The fire was too hot so I didn't want it in my face, instead, I had it to my back. I opened my eyes. "Whatever happened to Dustfinger?"

"He's over there talking to the Black Prince. . . Why?"

"No reason. Just wondered. . . So. . . What's up, Farid?" I looked up at him.

"I have been just waiting here for you to get back so I could see if you were alright." He pouted. I sat up and knocked him over onto his back while I was on top. He was pouting because he's been waiting for awhile, but I knew that if I did this, it would make him happy again.

"Don't frown, be happy!" I smiled at him and it did make him smile. "There's that cute smile! You know I love it when you smile!" I pinched his cheeks.

I just really love treating Farid like a little kid just because he's a year younger then me. He pushed my hands away, but then he must have seen someone behind me because then he pushed me off of him and sat up. I had to look to see who ruined our fun and saw her.

Dustfinger's kid.

Brianna.

It annoyed me to see her because she looked so much like Dustfinger, only in female form. I tried not to glare at her, but it wasn't working so I looked away. I hate Roxane, but I hate Brianna even more.

"Lexi? Why is your face so red?" I stood up and kept looking down at the ground.

"Just because. . . See you later." I whispered. I walked into The Black Princes tent and sat down. I didn't want to see her.

Someone opened the entrance of the tent and made me jump. I turned around to see Prince and his bear buddy.

"Lexi? What are you doing in here and. . . Are you crying?"

"What do you-" Right then, I felt something on my face, I reached up to touch it and it was wet. I was crying, but why? I didn't know why. "I. . . I don't know. . . " I whispered. I was looking down, but, then, I looked up at him. "But, please! Don't tell Dustfinger or Farid. I don't want them to worry about me."

"Okay. . . Well, Dustfinger didn't even see you, he saw Brianna and went to see why she's here and-" He shut up as soon as he felt two weak arms wrapped around him. He looked down in shock to see the top of my brown haired head. I looked up at him while full out sobbing.

"Please. . . I know it's mean of me to say, let alone think, but could you please not talk about her. . . Every time I hear about them, I get upset. Even more so when I see them. . . I know that I'm being really selfish, but I have felt this way ever since I first met Dustfinger." I cried.

It's all true. When I read the books, I thought Brianna and Roxane are both Bee's with itches. The Black Prince pushed me away and looked at bear.

"You stay here with her while I go out there for awhile." Him and bear nodded at each other and he left.

"Great! Now I've scared away The Prince! Who's going to be next?"

"Well. . . Not me."