Chapter. 2

The next night, after everyone was asleep, I grabbed my bags and got ready to go.
"Are you ready?" He ask. I nodded and grabbed his hand, tightly. "Close your eyes. . . Picture what you think it would look like." Tristan whispered in my ear. I did as he told me. He pulled me closer and I closed my eyes.
I started to think about the wayless woods. Ever since I read Dustfinger home, Tristan has been going everywhere with me. He does annoy me, that's when I press a pillow against his face or throwing one at him. If there wasn't any around, I'd push and he'd shut up.
"Didn't I say to picture the Inkworld?"
"Oops." I started to think about the big, huge trees. The pond with the water nymphs. The fire elves. I felt a cool breeze blow through my hair. . .
Wait. . . Did I really feel that? I started to open my eyes until he closed them.
"Don't open your eyes until I tell you to." He whispered. I nodded. The next thing I knew, though, I heard birds. Why do I hear birds? It's night and I'm inside, unless. . . "Okay. . . You can open your eyes now." He said, but not in a whisper.
I slowly opened my eyes and let go of him.
Blue.
I have never seen a sky so blue.
And the trees. I have never seen trees so green and tall.
"Wow." I said. I walked over to the fire elves honey comb. I turned to look at Tristan. "We better get going before the nightmares come." I told him.
He ran his fingers through his white hair.
"Okay. . . But how do we get out of here?" I looked around and pointed.
"That way!"
"Your just pointing at random and don't say your not because I can read your mind, remember?" I glared at him, grabbed his hand and started walking the same way that I pointed.

We spent three days in those woods.
I was scared at night, but I knew that with the fire and Tristan, I would be safe. When we got to the Motley Folks camp, the first person I looked for was the Black Prince. And, I found him.
"So, your that Lexi? Yeah. . . Dustfinger has said a lot about you." He said. I smiled, but ended up falling over from being so tired.
The Black Prince caught me.
"Nice. . . I am shocked that he would. . . Sorry but I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep." I whispered as I fell asleep.

Sorry that it's so short but I'm trying to make more time for me since I really haven't written much of this one down in a note book!! If you want more then give me ideas people!!