Diana's Downfall

Magsimula sa umpisa

Summer looks at him with fear at what he said and what Superman might do to her family if he gets there.

Summer: Y-You can't be a-serious!

Flash: I am. Look I'm scared White, and the rest of the Insurgents should be to.

Summer: What do we do then?

Flash: We got to get to the Insurgents and warn them about the situation. I led myself thinking I was doing the right thing, but we're not. I quit the Regime.

Summer: If so then let's go.

They speed to the Insurgents HQ and called a meeting, and they were on guard against Flash until Summer told them he's now on their side. Flash fills them in on their plan to destroy Metropolis and Gothem, and take over the other universe and Remnant.

Flash: I'm telling you Gotham and Metropolis will be history, then he's going after both Remnant and your universe.

Cyborg 1: I can't believe he'd do it, it's insane!

Jaune: I might hate some people on Remnant, but I still have people I care about most there.

Gretchen: I don't want anything bad happening to my brother.

Summer: Same with my family.

Diana: We have to stop him.

Hal: It's gonna be a hell of a fight.

Razer: We can do it if we all stick together.

Batman 1: No, I brought you here to get the kruptonite weapon and it failed. You're going home and I'm destroying the inter dimensional transporter.

Arrow: It won't stop him from coming over.

Batman 1: It'll buy you time to prepare.

Diana: Luthor almost died for us. We won't show dishonor by leaving.

Batman 2: We have an alternative, we bring our Superman here and finish this fight.

Aya: Our chances of success would go up by significant percents.

Lex: Evening the odds.

Batman 1: one Superman in this world is enough.

Jaune: The other Superman isn't a mad tyrant like this one and won't kill. You shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgment.

Batman 1: I'm not getting you all more involved then I have to.

Gretchen: At this point everyone in this room is now completely involved.

Jaune: Like Razer said we need to stick together or-

Just then an explosion breaks the wall on the other side of the room and villains come in. The Insurgents get ready to fight and in front of Jaune is a man in a what looks like a black leotard with bones and a skull mask.