" How's your weekend? "

The children answered him with stories about their day yesterday and Saturday. Teacher Qi Ru nodded and announced the result of the competition last Friday.

" Congratulations to our two top students, Shao Boya and Lin GenXin, for winning and honoring our school two golden medals and one silver medal. "

" Please give them a round of applause. "

Everyone excitedly clapped and stumped their feet to the ground and began chanting.

Shao Boya watched his classmates enthusiastically giving him and Lin GenXin a congratulatory chant. Once their names were called out.

Shao Boya was pulled up by Lin GenXin and they both stepped in front.

They then watched as Qi Ru suddenly showed the whole class a framed picture collage of Shao Boya and Lin GenXin, the pictures were captured when the sponsors finished hanging the medal, as well as giving the certificate to the both of them. Below those pictures are the one fourth size squares of Shao Boya being sandwiched between Yi Meilin and Qi Ru, as well as the mc. On the other half is Lin GenXin, showing his painting with a bright smile on his face, teacher Zhang Churan and the female sponsor were standing beside him.

Everyone immediately gave Lin GenXin a boo for being so lucky to have two beautiful big sisters stand on each side of him.

---

Lin GenXin and Shao Boya were exhausted under the hundreds of enthusiastic questions from their classmates.

They asked them.

What is it like in Cherry Blossom City?

Are there a lot of pretty big sisters?

I heard that CBPS is just back to back with CBNHS?

Is the school really big?

During snack time, Shao Boya left the classroom. Seeing as Shao Boya avoided them, the talkative children, all of them went back to building blocks and playing airplane.

Heck, One shouldn't forget that they are still in kindergarten.

Lin GenXin, holding a plastic envelope, immediately chased after Shao Boya and found him sitting on the playhouse.

Lin GenXin walked forward and called out " Shao Boya. "

" Hmm? " Answered the boy.

Lin GenXin put down his things on a stone table and sat down. " Can I draw you? "

" Me? "

Lin GenXin picked up his canvas and nodded. " All you have to do is just stay still and don't move. "

" That's all? " Shao Boya arc up his brows..

Shao Boya changed his position and showed his profile. " Is this pose enough? "

Lin GenXin immediately gave him a thumbs up. " Everything you do is handsome, no worries. "

Shao Boya was caught off guard by what Lin GenXin said and immediately felt flattered inwardly.

A suspicious blush crept on both of the cute boy's cheeks and immediately coughed to hide his embarrassment. " I know. "

I know, that I'm handsome... No need to slap the truth on my face.

Lin GenXin began drawing a sketch of Shao Boya's pose, as well as the playhouse. Time passed slowly. Shao Boya who is peacefully sitting on the playhouse fell on a daze as he stared mid-air while sipping on a box of milk.