Chapter 281-290

People are really cruel compared to people.

Before seeing Su Shihan, everyone agreed that Yang Beibei was the most beautiful among his classmates.

However, after seeing Su Shihan, and then looking at Yang Beibei, I suddenly felt that Yang Beibei was just like that, not very beautiful.

They even discovered each of Yang Beibei's shortcomings.

The figure is not good enough, and the chest is a bit small.

And the **** is a bit small, there is no S-shaped curve.

As well as Yang Beibei's facial features, if you look closely, you will find something is wrong, and the nose is a little short.

The cheeks are a little collapsed.

The eyes are also small.

The most important thing is that Yang Beibei's makeup is too thick, and you can see the foundation.

Too greasy.

And Su Shihan just put on a light makeup, almost like no makeup, very small and fresh,

Therefore, the enthusiasm of everyone is not as high as when they had dinner together in previous years. Of course, they still smiled for Banhua.

However, the small difference in treatment made Yang Beibei feel it all at once.

She noticed a figure with her left back facing the door.

She looked over, and only saw the back, she knew that this female classmate was very beautiful!

It's a big beauty!

However, among her classmates, apart from her, there can be no more beautiful than her.

Could it be who in the class did plastic surgery? ? ?

Plastic surgery?

She sneered in her heart. She was naturally beautiful, but it was much more durable and durable than a plastic face, so she didn't look at it any more, withdrawing her gaze, and took Guan Wenxiang to sit down.

Hu Chao also pressed the button and called the waiter so that the waiter could prepare the dishes.

After seated, Yang Beibei looked around for a week, and now he saw Su Shihan sitting next to Qin Lang.

She was slightly surprised, this girl is a little too pretty!

The most important thing is that she doesn't know it!

Not her classmate!

Because even after the plastic surgery, it is impossible for the plastic surgery to be completely different, and there will always be some traces similar to the previous ones.

"Squad leader, who is this?" Yang Beibei looked at Su Shihan and asked Hu Chao.

Hu Chao introduced with a smile: "This is Qin Lang's fiancee, Su Shihan."

"You didn't come just now. We just talked about Qin Lang's plan to get married next year. Then we will go to their wedding. Will you go?"

Yang Beibei changed directions in surprise and turned to look at Qin Lang who was sitting next to Su Shihan.

From this angle, without twisting her body, she could only see half of Qin Lang's head, blocked by another burly male student.

After seeing Qin Lang, she was surprised again, "Qin Lang, I'm going, why did I suddenly find that you are more handsome than when you were at dinner during the winter vacation?"