Chapter 36: Video with Su Dad

Su Shihan pursed her pink lips. As early as when Chen Mengyue said this, she thought about answering. She said: "Mom, didn't I go to Jiaotong University for communication? I haven't been in class for a week. ."

   Fang Yaxian nodded, feeling reasonable.

  Su Shihan took the menu and diverted his mother’s attention, "Mom, you have to order, I have eaten the Cantonese food here several times and it tastes good."

   Fang Yaxian hurriedly pushed the menu back, "Then you order, you have eaten several times, it must be better than mom's order."

   So Su Shihan took the menu and ordered a few dishes, almost all Fang Yaxian likes to eat.

   After ordering the food, the mother and daughter chatted.

   Fang Yaxian looked at her daughter carefully, filled with joy.

   "Shihan, my mother found that you look better after you go to college, and you will also be dressed up. It's really beautiful to put on a little makeup."

   "Mom, today is a special situation, I don't usually wear makeup."

Fang Yaxian looked at her and smiled: "Silly girl, you are in college now. It is a good thing to know how to make-up. Although my daughter has a good foundation, the makeup is refined. In the future, she must make up for some special occasions. My daughter is a daughter. After the makeup is so beautiful, it’s too late for my mother to be happy. It’s a pity that my mother didn’t expect it two days ago, otherwise I’ll buy you another set of makeup."

   Su Shihan remembered the set of makeup that Qin Lang had bought for her, and waved his hand quickly: "No, Mom, I have a set of makeup."

   Fang Yaxian didn't think much about it, but treated it as her daughter bought it herself. She took out her mobile phone and transferred it to her daughter for five thousand yuan.

   "Baby, you spend a lot of money in college now, and your parents don't usually pay you a lot of living expenses. You must spend a lot of money to buy a set of makeup, but you can't delay eating. You can take the money."

   "Mom, no, I have enough money."

She did have a hard time before, but now with Qin Lang, she hasn’t worried about money for a long time, and there are more than half a million in her card, which is a red envelope for the babies, and Qin Lang sells essays and plays walnuts. The money earned.

   "Take it, your dad asked me to give it to you. You know your dad. If I can't give it out, he will be unhappy." Fang Yaxian said with a smile.

  Su Shihan had to accept it.

   "Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, your dad sent a video here." Fang Yaxian smiled and took out the phone, and took the video and put it on the table.

  Papa Su on the phone was staring at the screen, and when he saw the camera turn to his daughter, he couldn't help but smile.

   But when Su Shihan looked over, Su's father immediately reduced his smile, pretended to cough twice, and returned to his stern look.

   "Did Shihan lose weight?" Dad Su frowned slightly.

  Su Shihan looked down at herself and said, "No, Dad, I'm fine."

   "Girls love to be slim, we Shihan is just right now." Fang Yaxian said.

  Papa Su said: "What is slim or not, health is the most important thing! Don't keep thinking about losing weight, and eat more."