Chapter 32: Fang Yaxian: Go to 308 to say hello and look at the three babies

Fang Yaxian felt a little strange when she heard this.

   The name of the baby’s mother on the hospital’s birth certificate, the first four digits of the ID card, and the back figure that looked like a daughter just now. This is a lot of coincidence.

   Now I heard Lao Xu say this again, she couldn't help but want to see the babies' mothers.

   "I'll go to 308 to say hello, I haven't seen the triplets yet." Fang Yaxian said.

   Old Xu was immediately excited when he heard it, and said: "Let's go together, I haven't officially greeted them yet!"

   Fang Yaxian nodded, "Then I'll go downstairs to buy some fruit. The first time I go, it's not appropriate to go empty-handed."

   "No need, no, I have a lot of fruit here. You just brought so many more. Let's get some and go over now. I wanted to go to 308 for a long time. It's the most expensive VIP room in the confinement center!"

   Old Xu excitedly pulled Fang Yaxian and Huang Qiuhe, and the three of them were going to visit 308 together.

   The three of them took some fruits and were about to go to 308, when the mother in the room suddenly shouted: "Mom, mom, don't go, come and have a look, the baby is vomiting!"

   An anxious shout made the three people at the door turn back in an instant.

   I saw Little Treasure, who just slept well, suddenly crying, and vomiting a lot of milk, with white foam on his mouth.

   The nurse on the side took a thermometer to measure the baby's temperature and said, "The baby has a bit of fever. It may be a cold. Send it to the baby clinic downstairs!"

   There was a mess in the room. The daughter of Old Xu's family cried uncomfortably at the baby, and she cried anxiously. Old Xu comforted her and her face was full of anxiety.

   The nurse quickly took them to the consultation room downstairs.

Fang Yaxian had no intention of going to 308 after such a trouble. She and Huang Qiuhe accompanied the baby to the clinic. The little guy had acute enteritis with fever and needed an infusion. They lost it after a while and left first. At this time, the parents were very confused. It will only be a burden here.

   came out of the confinement center, and the two sat in the car returning to Lin's house.

   "Hey, this little baby is sick, and the parents are really troublesome. Old Xu just didn't even bother to talk to us." Huang Qiuhe chatted with Fang Yaxian in the car.

   "That is, a little guy affects the hearts of the whole family, won't we do the same in the future? Both of us have only one daughter. In the future, they will have children. We must come and take care of them like Lao Xu." Fang Yaxian said.

"Yes, all of us have fewer births, and your Shihan and our Xiaoxiao have been spoiled since childhood. Let them take care of the baby by themselves. It is estimated that they will be busy. The children’s resistance is weak and they are also prone to get sick. In this case, it’s better for us to be on the sidelines. Old Xu’s daughter just cried in fright. If her mother is not there, it’s probably worse."

   Fang Yaxian nodded in agreement.

   At night, Su Shihan was watching the three paintings with the coating, when the phone rang suddenly.

   is a WeChat from my mother.

   Fang Yaxian: "What is the baby girl doing?"

  Su Shihan: "Resting in the hotel, Mom, where did you go to play with Aunt Huang today?"