Chapter 14: Shock! That pair of walnuts is very expensive!

The aunt was unhappy when she heard this, and said with her hands on her hips, "How can I not afford it? I tell you, my son is from a big company! The annual salary is high, you set a price, and I will buy every day of the month. One serving."

   "The daughter does not change! My confinement meal, only my children can enjoy."

   "Eh, what's the matter with you young man? Why don't you make money if you have money!"

Qin Lang stopped paying attention to her, turned his head to protect Su Shihan, took out two small walnuts and placed them in front of her, and said with a smile: "Look, the walnuts for your girlfriends are already carved. I beg Shihan to help me palm my eyes first. ."

   Su Shihan was amused by him, lowered his head and took two walnuts, and studied it carefully.

   "It's exquisite, Qin Lang, you are so awesome, such a small walnut, and so many lines, how did you carve such exquisite and domineering patterns on it?"

   Su Shihan's eyes are full of surprises. She doesn't understand the value of Wenwan nuclear carving, but it can also be seen that this carving is really exquisite, and it can be called a work of art.

   Qin Lang smiled handsomely, and whispered: "My fingers are more flexible than you can imagine."

   Su Shihan looked at Qin Lang's hand when he heard the words. It was slender and strong, with distinct joints, and indeed very flexible fingers.

   But how does this sentence sound a bit... crooked?

   After all, this flexible finger can not only engrave this function.

   Su Shihan immediately retracted his gaze, lowered his head, two blushes flew on his cheeks.

"Have you listened to me? I tell you, my son is very powerful. If you don’t sell us confinement meals today, I promise my son there are a hundred ways to keep you from living in this confinement center. !"

   Seeing Qin Lang chatting with Su Shihan without anyone else, the old lady became even more angry and her voice became louder.

   Just then, the old lady's son came over. He had heard about the downstairs and wanted to come and support his wife and mother.

   Isn’t it just a confinement meal? Can he disagree if he pays a big price?

   "Mom, what's the matter?" The man in suit and leather shoes looked at Qin Lang and Su Shihan in a bad tone.

   "Son, you happened to be here. These two people. I kindly discussed with them that they should spend money on their confinement meal. They not only disagree, but also said we can't afford it!"

"Sir, my wife has a bad appetite recently. She is not used to the food at the confinement center. Since she likes the confinement meal you make, let's talk about the price. Don't worry, you won’t suffer. ,US…"

   Before the man finished speaking, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the two Wenwan walnuts in Su Shihan's hands, and was stunned for a moment.

   I heard about the things downstairs. The man originally wanted to use money to crush the other side.

   But at this time, seeing this pair of valuable Wenwan walnuts, he felt frustrated.

His boss loves to collect Wenwan nuclear carvings on weekdays. In order to flatter his boss, he does not know much about this. His boss has a pair of nuclear carvings as treasures. He heard that he bought fifty thousand one when he bought it. , One to one hundred thousand, every time an important customer comes over, the boss will show it off, put it in a nanmu box, and wash your hands when you get it. The level of preciousness is no less than a rare treasure.

   Looking at Qin Lang's pair of walnuts, the carving is more detailed, and it is better than the boss's at first glance, and he doesn't seem to care at all, and the husband and wife hold them at will.

   This kind of thing that rich people will use as a pastime, but it is a status symbol! The other party's economic strength is obviously above him.

The man in the suit judged the situation. He immediately turned his head and said with a smile: "But it depends on whether you are willing. After all, we are asking you. Your craftsmanship is good. My wife likes it. If you are willing to sell, we will definitely be willing to pay for it. , But if you don’t want to, it can only be regarded as an interruption."

   The old lady looked at her son suspiciously, "Son, what's the matter with you, isn't it just a confinement meal? They can't even think of the money we gave, so why..."

"Mom, don't say it!" Seeing that Qin Lang's face was not very good, the man in the suit immediately scolded his mother. We just had a bad attitude, we have to apologize to others!"

   Where did the old lady pull her face to apologize to Qin Lang and Su Shihan? After all, she was so arrogant just now.

   "I don't apologize, what did I apologize, and I did nothing wrong! I'm not happy to give them money!"

   The man in the suit looked at Qin Lang with regret, and said with a smile: "Sir, madam, I'm sorry, the old man is more stubborn, I apologize for my mother and you two, I'm sorry to disturb the afternoon tea for both of you."

   The old lady saw her son so frustrated. She was really out of breath. She was about to have an attack. The manager of the confinement center over there rushed over after hearing the news.

"what happened?"

   Her voice instantly attracted everyone's attention.

The female manager looked at the two customers in the middle, and she probably guessed what was going on from the facial expressions. She walked up to Qin Lang and bowed respectfully, "I'm sorry, Mr. Qin, it’s our confinement center mismanagement. Let you and your wife have such a bad experience. In this way, we will provide you and your wife with a special VIP afternoon tea room later. UU Reading www.uukanshu.com will also have a special nursery teacher to teach in person, and the wife will not use it in the future Came to watch the video in a noisy place like the lobby."

   "I'm really sorry for what happened this afternoon. Later, our staff will go upstairs and deliver our apology service to two distinguished VIPs."

When the man in the suit heard it, he immediately understood that Qin Lang is the VIP here. You know, this confinement center is the best confinement center in China. More than doubled, it seemed that Qin Lang's strength was stronger than he thought.

   He quickly pulled his mother and said: "Mom, quickly apologize to others, do you want to continue living here anymore!"

   When the old lady saw this posture, she was afraid that she would become the one who was kicked out, so she hurriedly said to Qin Lang and Su Shihan: "I'm sorry, I...I am an old lady from the country, who doesn't have a door to speak, don't bother you."

   Qin Lang also didn't bother to be true to this group of people, affecting his emotions and Su Shihan's emotions.

   At this time, Su Shihan is in her confinement period, and her emotions are very important for her recovery.

   So, he ignored the old lady and the man in the suit, nodded to the female manager, and took Su Shihan upstairs.

   The manager immediately asked a few nurses to follow and escorted them upstairs.

As soon as they left, the manager didn’t pursue the matter anymore. He just reminded the man in the suit, “Guest, you and the gentleman just now are both guests of our confinement center. It’s better to get along with each other on weekdays, but today’s Things should never happen again, and we will pay more attention to service arrangements for VIP guests in the future."

   The man in the suit nodded lightly at her, and took his mother away with a sullen expression.