Chapter 3: pain! ! ! To be born yet?

"There is still half a month before the due date."

   "After the child is born, I, I am going to raise it myself."

"You raise it yourself? You are pregnant with triplets! Can you bring three babies by yourself?" Although Qin Lang was not ready to be a dad, he heard that his mother Su Shihan was preparing to raise three children by herself. A child, he feels uncomfortable.

   Anyway, these three babies are also his own flesh and blood, and the blood of his Qin Lang is flowing in his body.

   It is impossible for him to sit back and watch.

   What's more, he has activated the dad system now. He thinks he should be more than enough to raise one child and three babies.

   After all, I just simply touched Su Shihan's stomach, greeted the three babies in his stomach, and easily received a reward of 20,000 yuan.

   I can definitely continue to make money later.

  Su Shihan was shocked at first that Qin Lang knew that she was pregnant with triplets, and then shocked by the tone of Qin Lang's words, he seemed unhappy that she was bringing a baby by herself.

   Are you afraid that she won't be able to bring the baby?

   She blinked her eyelashes, her two small hands under the table were tightly twisted together, and said: "I, I have hired a nanny, and then I'm still young, I can take the baby."

   Qin Lang raised his hand and wanted to knock on the stupid girl's forehead. The girl reflexively shrank her head back.

   Qin Lang couldn't help it, he stretched out his entire arm, but changed the knock on her cheek instead.

   Her cheeks are white, tender and round, exuding a maternal luster, a pinch, the hand feels very good, Q bombs Q bombs.

   Pinched Qin Lang a little addicted.

   But he still controlled himself, put his hand back, and said, "I mean, as the father of the child, I also want to participate in the process of bringing the baby."

  Su Shihan was startled, staring at Qin Lang blankly with big water eyes, as if he had never thought that Qin Lang would say such a thing.

   Qin Lang looked at her cute and cute look, and squeezed her little face again. He was really addicted.

   said: "Surprised? Or are you going to find a father for my three children in the future?"

   "I absolutely disagree!"

   "I, I, I haven't thought about it this way, I just, I just didn't think that you will help me with the baby, after all, you are only a sophomore."

   "Aren't you a sophomore?"

"me…"

   Qin Lang has already poured a cup of warm water, put it in front of Su Shihan very domineeringly, and said, "What are you, drink water."

   Su Shihan's long curly eyelashes trembled lightly, shocked by Qin Lang's domineering, like a good girl, holding the water glass with both hands obediently and drinking water.

   She is really thirsty.

   Seeing her docilely drinking water, Qin Lang felt that it seemed that life like this would be very good in the future.

   I don't know who the three babies will look like when they are born, but as a father, he is handsome and handsome. The child's mother Su Shihan is also a rare school goddess in a century. No matter who the babies look like, they will look the same.