Chapter 211-220

While waiting for the food to be served, Su Shihan took three household registration pages of the babies and sent them to Fang Yaxian.

   Fang Yaxian saw that the lovely grandsons had completed their household registration, and he was overjoyed and showed Su Yongsheng the photos.

   At this moment, Su Yongsheng is playing chess with Grandpa Su Su Jian.

   After seeing the photo, Su Yongsheng suppressed his joy, only smiled lightly on his face, and then continued to play chess with Su Jianding.

   "What's so happy?" Su Jianding asked.

   Fang Yaxian then remembered that the old man was still here. Just now I saw that the grandsons sent by my daughter had registered for the household registration. She just wanted to share it happily. After forgetting this, she quickly reduced her smile and went to eat tea.

  Su Yongsheng said with a smile, "It's the outfit that Yaxian looked at online recently. It is finally in stock. It was out of stock before. She urges the store to purchase it every day."

   "No, it's finally coming. She was so happy to buy it."

  Su Jianding did not look at Fang Yaxian, but at his son, Su Yongsheng smiled.

   He looked again, the smile on Su Yongsheng's face was a bit uncontrollable.

   Fortunately, Grandma Su came in time and called everyone to eat lunch.

   Su Jianding snorted, stood up, put his hands on his back, pursed his lips and left.

Su Yongsheng was embarrassed. Fang Yaxian pretended to be looking at the phone. After the old man entered the house, she came to Su Yongsheng, looked at the direction of the house, lowered her voice and said with a self-reproach: "Lao Su, it's all my fault. I was so excited that I suddenly forgot that Dad was playing chess with you."

   Su Yongsheng patted her on the shoulder and said, "It's okay, you did nothing wrong."

   "Now that they have a registered account, I see how dad opposes it."

   Fang Yaxian blinked and said, "Will Dad refuse to go to Shihan's engagement banquet?"

   "Even if he agrees to go, the knot in his heart is not untied, and he might get black face all the way. Engagement is a festive day. If your dad has a black face, in-laws will definitely have ideas."

   "Or...or..."

   At this point, Fang Yaxian squeezed her fists, looked at Su Yongsheng and said, "Should we have another one?"

   Su Yongsheng looked at Fang Yaxian with a bewildered look.

Fang Yaxian swallowed and said, "Don't look at me with such a look. I have consulted with my sister. Didn't the second child policy be opened up a few years ago? They said that many people in their forties are going to give birth. I had a second child, and some were not pregnant, but some were pregnant and gave birth smoothly."

“I’m only 44 years old this year, and I’m still menstruating. I haven’t done any heavy work or pressure in these years. I don’t have any other problems except that my back is a little uncomfortable. I think I can definitely be pregnant. If I give birth, Our family is rich, and when we become pregnant, we will stay in the hospital for the whole process, and we will sit there until the child is born and the confinement is out. There is no risk at all."

   Fang Yaxian said her thoughts to Su Yongsheng in a low voice.

   "You don't want to bring a baby to your daughter?" Su Yongsheng feels that his wife's idea is too, too bold and forward-looking!