Chapter 8: ?3 smiles with healing power

At the same time, the sound of the system suddenly rang in his head.

   "Ding, it is detected that the host's child's mother needs to eat, and the host's confinement meal cooking skills can be activated."

Yep? Su Shihan is hungry?

   Qin Lang turned his head, just in time to see Su Shihan looking down at his stomach, his expression was a bit dumb, and after being discovered, he blushed embarrassedly.

   That look is too cute.

   Qin Lang smiled involuntarily, this silly girl, what's the embarrassment about being hungry?

   He walked to the bed, helped Su Shihan cover the quilt, and said, "Shihan, it's almost time for dinner. You are awake right now. I'll go downstairs and get some food for the two of us."

  Su Shihan didn't expect him to be so careful that he felt a little hungry, and Qin Lang immediately noticed it.

   She nodded gently, and whispered: "Thank you, Qin Lang."

   Qin Lang lightly tapped on her forehead, and smiled: "Thank me for anything, you are not allowed to say this word in the future, I am leaving."

   Qin Lang left the ward door and immediately activated the system skills just now in his brain.

   In a blink of an eye, countless recipes for confinement meals appeared in his brain. This feeling is like the brain has been developed again. It is really refreshing!

  What are the taboos for pregnant women who have just given birth? What kind of nutrition should be supplemented by the confinement meal?

   Now that you have the skills, of course you have to do it yourself!

   He directly borrowed the back kitchen of the hospital. The chef heard that this handsome young man was going to cook for the child's mother by himself, and he immediately gave up his position without saying anything. He couldn't help but exclaimed: "The young people are in such a good relationship now!"

   Su Shihan's body can only eat some liquid food now, but even so, Qin Lang has to make tricks in the liquid food.

   After half an hour, he went upstairs with a dinner plate.

   At the same time, Lin Xiao, who went out to buy things, also came back. The big and small bags carried a bunch of things for babies and moms, and the other hand also carried a food box.

   After entering the room, Lin Xiao and Qin Lang put the confinement meal on the small board of the hospital bed at the same time.

   "Shihan, this is the confinement meal I chose for you from several stores. It is balanced in nutrition, delicious in color, and flavor. You can try it soon!"

   Lin Xiao opened the lunch box, and inside it was a pile of small cutlery, including meat and vegetables, soup and porridge, and the variety was very complete.

   But Su Shihan looked at the trotter soup that was floating with oil, and suddenly felt uncomfortable in his stomach.

Lin Xiao's attention fell on the dinner prepared by Qin Lang, frowning and saying: "Qin Lang, Shihan has just finished giving birth, and his body is very weak. You should pay more attention to nutrition when you eat. How can you just eat in the hospital cafeteria? Dismissed?"

   Qin Lang opened his small crock pot and said, "I borrowed the hospital back kitchen to make this myself."

"Shihan, you can only eat some liquid food right now. I made you lotus root oatmeal to replenish your energy, as well as a clear stewed black chicken soup, anti-inflammatory and detoxification, and a little yam puree and pumpkin puree for the side dishes, because I still have it. You can’t eat normal meals, you will eat it first these two days."