Chapter 111-120

This is simply the big news at the end of the period!

   "Gosh, it turns out that Su Shihan had taken credits in advance and didn't come to the sophomore class. Did he go home to have a baby?!"

   "The life of a school flower student is really not what we ordinary people can imagine. Learning to get married and have a baby three times is right, this life is too efficient!"

   "I have to say that Xueba's husband is really handsome, and the couple's looks are against the sky, and the babies are so cute that they are so small. When they grow up, they will have it!"

   "This is not just a simple appearance of a talented woman. I think that classmate Su's husband treats her very well. She is super careful. The single dog said that this bowl of dog food was a little panic..."

   Most of the classmates were shocked and blessed, but some of the crowd did not speak.

   Yesterday, the female classmate who mocked Su Shihan for not coming to class looked at the family of five over there, frowning fiercely.

   "What? You got married and had children in your sophomore year?"

   "My husband is so handsome, he must be a little boy who eats soft rice!"

   "One year of precious youth is used to give birth to children. What do you want to do? You don't want to collapse this time! You have to be pregnant and have children, take care of your children, and you will definitely fail the exam!"

   "I wasted time after going to such a good university. I will definitely have nothing to do in the future. It's too depraved!"

But these words, the girl only dared to think in her heart. Yesterday she said two sentences of Su Shihan, she was shocked by her roommate in public. Now other students are optimistic about their family. If you want to say these words, it will only affect her. Image.

   Among the crowd, Chen Mengyue looked at Su Shihan's family, and was surprised with the classmates, then thought of senior Zheng Feiyu.

   Zheng Feiyu likes Su Shihan. She knows it. The last time she met Su Shihan and her mother at the entrance of the restaurant, it was Chen Mengyue's call to Zheng Feiyu.

   Seeing the three children right now, Chen Mengyue thought about it, and took out her mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Zheng Feiyu to inform about it.

   Zheng Feiyu was caught in the bureau and locked up for a period of time. He was fined and punished again, and the student files were also stigmatized.

   After squatting and returning home, he was beaten by his father. He has been completely honest during this period of time, and he no longer dared to provoke Qin Lang and Su Shihan.

   Zheng Feiyu was very surprised when he saw the news from Chen Mengyue.