"Yes, I'll make sure no one bothers you two. After that, I'll teach you how to kill and tonight we'll go hunting if you feel alright after that."

"Fine but what will I use to kill? I don't have a glove like you."She took the cat in her arms and smiled, slowly petting her and allowing her to rest in her lap.

"I'll give you some of the rings I wear occasionally and then order you a custom-made glove."

"Okay. I swear all I want to do today is cuddle with you two but I need to solve the problem with Isabelle." The cat sat comfortably on her lap closing her eyes.

"We'll do that tonight." I cracked a smile.

. . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

I called Isabelle and she accepted to come over and talk with me. The cat followed me around the entire time I was getting ready. She even wanted to join me in the shower, but I wouldn't let her.

After getting ready, I assisted Elizabeth by staying with the cat while she ate. She refused to touch the food at first, but I persuaded her to eat and gave her a treat after that.

"I hope she'll use the litter and won't pee on the floor."

"We have to teach her. Pray she'll at least pee on the floor and not on the bed or the couch."

"I don't even want to think about it." She laughed.

"What will we do with her while we're gone? Can I take her with me? I'll be in the hotel."

"Love, it's your cat you can do whatever you want with her."

"It's our cat." I got up with her in my arms.

"She's part of our family now." She hugged me from the side.

"Me, you, Bartholomew, Bloody. I love our family."

"I love how much you care about my son." She smiled.

"He's part of you of course I do. I love him."

"I am the luckiest woman in the world."

. . . . . . .

When I got to the bar Liz was talking to a blonde girl at the bar and I instantly recognized Isabelle. I was hoping Liz didn't tell her anything about what was going on in this hotel because that was the last thing I wanted to talk about today.

"Hello girls"

"Look who came looking as stunning as always." Liz said looking at me.

"She always looks so beautiful, doesn't she?" Isabelle looked at me and then at Liz again.

"Oh my god stop. Look at you two. You both are truly gorgeous."

"Will you tell us what's that in your hand?" Liz looked at me.

"Oh, this? This is Bloody. My and Elizabeth's cat."

"Can I hold her? She's so small." Isabelle looked at her with a big smile on her face.

"Of course, you can."

"How did she agree to buy a cat?" Liz looked at me.

"She didn't buy it, she adopted it and it's the gift she got me for Christmas apart from lingerie." I smiled.

"I sometimes wonder if we talk about the same person when you tell me all the things she does when it comes to you." Liz laughed.

"What do you mean? Elizabeth seems nice. I hope I'll meet her today." Isabelle put the cat on the bar's table letting her walk on it.