SPOILERS (SEASON FINALE)

Season finale spoilers

(Angst, Aiden x Ashlyn, fluff)

No summary because I'm lazy + it adds to the shock value of the story

(CW: S3lf harm)

(This is after they got back to the real world, also in this fic Tyler is dead but idk if he actually is or what but idk)

(Texts):
————————————————————————
Sleep-Deprived six
————————————————————————
Taylor:
(He's not moving) 12:01

Ben:
(Check if he's breathing) 12:01

Aiden:
(Check his pulse) 12:01

Ashlyn:
(Taylor wanna come over?) 12:02

Taylor:
(I can't feel a pulse) 12:03

Ashlyn:
(Tay if you need you can come over and I'll make you some hot coco and we can talk) 12:03

Taylor:
(I can't leave him) 12:03

Ashlyn:
(If you change ur mind just text me) 12:03

*Group chat name was changed to: Phantom five* 12:04

Taylor:
(I need sleep. Love you guys gn) 12:04

————————————————————————

Aidens POV:
     Knowing Ashlyn she's feeling guilty about this. Everyone else knows it wasn't her fault and she didn't know what would happen.

     I run to her house and climb up to her window. Then I knock. Twice fast, pause, two times fast again, pause, once. Nothing. I open my phone, still sitting on her roof.

————————————————————————
Ash <3
————————————————————————

Aiden:
(I'm outside) 12:09

Ashlyn:
(Stay there.) 12:11

Aiden:
(Please I don't wanna be alone and Ben's asleep) 12:11

Ashlyn:
(Just walk through the front door it's unlocked.) 12:12
————————————————————————

     I climb down, and twist the doorknob open as quietly and slowly as possible. Then I walk up into Ashlyns' room.

     When I open the door, the view I'm greeted with is... well, grim. Ashlyn is on her bed curled up in one of my sweatshirts.

     I can tell she's trying to be quiet, but I can hear her sobs and sniffles.

     I do the first thing I think of. I cover her and lay myself on the floor with some blankets.

     "Thanks..." she mumbles.

     "Your welcome." I respond. She sighs and turns over so she's facing me.

     "Aiden." She starts. "Am I... a bad person?" She asks.

     "No. And it's not your fault." I reassure her. She sits up whipping her legs from under the covers so she's sitting on the edge of the bed.

     "Then who's is it?" She hisses. Her face is illuminated by the moonlight and I get a good glance at her face. Her eyes are red and puffy and so is her nose.

     "It's nobodies'." I say, calmly, trying to wind her down. This has the opposite affect and she grunts and turns away from me. "Ash..." I sigh, "I just wish you'd talk to me more." I explain, placing my hand on one of hers.

     "Can you... come up here?" She asks. I nod in response. I stand up, peel back her blankets and slide underneath them, then put them back utop us.

     "Aiden I'm sorry." She whispers, tears falling from her eyes once again. I lay back onto her pillow with her and wrap my arm around her shoulder area.

     "Don't be sorry. It's better to let it out." I explain, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

     She cuddles up next to me and I decide to hold her hand. I locate it and try to grab it, she moves it and then I end up grabbing her wrist. She winces and pulls it back. Immediately I'm aware of our situation.

     "Ash." I mumble disappointedly.
     "What?"
     "Ash, Did you-"
     "No." She interrupts. I grab her hand and pull the hoodie down slightly, to see them.

     Freshly crusted blood is in lines on her wrist. I'd allready guessed this, but for it to be confirmed- I felt a wave of guilt come over me.

     "Shit." I start, face-palming, now shaking. "I'm sorry- I should've come here earlier-"
W
Ashlyns POV:

     He figured it out. I saw his whole aura change when he saw them.

     "Shit." He face palms. He starts trying to blame himself and I interrupt him... by kissing him.

     "You're not thinking straight. I mean humans don't really do that when they've been through what we have, I suppose." He looks still slightly shook from the kiss and then I say, "let's get some rest. Mkay?" He responds with A hum and wraps his arms around me loosely and we doze off together.