Groceries.

Summary: Aiden and Ash go grocery shopping- or rather- Ashlyn needs to go grocery shopping and Aiden tags along <Aiden x Ashlyn> fluff

Aidens POV:
     Ashlyn is in the drivers seat and I'm next to her.
     "Why did I agree to this?" She mumbles to herself, face-palming.
     "Probably because you love my company." I answer putting my feet on the dashboard and picking dirt from under my nails. She flips me the bird and I remind her to put both hands on the wheel. She rolls her eyes but does so.
     "Get your feet off there, you're gonna get it dirty." She says.
    "When did you become a germaphobe?" I ask, gasping sarcastically. She groans in annoyance and puts the car in park.

     *Time skip, in the store with the cart*

Ashlyns POV:
     Aiden insisted on pushing the cart because he's 'buff' or something, but really I think it was because he likes riding it. I grab some salads and head over to the mini bakery section. To my surprise, Aiden didn't follow me.
     "Aiden!" I yell back at him. I hear a crash. Glass. I whip my head around and see he's ran into some vases with the cart and two of them broke.
     Just then a small child walks by him, maybe five years old. He says something to the child and it goes and talks to him then he bolts towards me.
     The shop security didn't see Aiden and assumed the child broke the vases so he got off Scott free. "AIDEN!" I whisper-yell.
     "Uhhh... Children are so... clumsy.." he says back.
     "The fuck's wrong with you?" I scold, grabbing the cart from him.
     "Nobody saw me." I gasp at his pure audacity.
     "No- first of all you're being an asshole that kid could get in trouble." He starts looking a bit ashamed. "Second, there's security cameras everywhere." He looks surprised. "You can't break the law AND be stupid!" I hiss. A store employee speed walks towards us.
     "Shit." He grabs my arm and runs to the front entrance. We dash into the car and out of that parking lot, leaving our beloved groceries behind. He gets into the drivers seat this time.
     "You're such an ass." I tell him. "Seriously. That kid-"
     "I know. It wasn't my brightest moment." He inerupts.
     "No shit, Sherlock." I turn away from him and look out my window. I notice him not going the right way.
     "Uhhh.. this isn't where my house is." I say.
     "Trust me." He drives us to an ice cream shop.
     "Nice idea, but I'm not getting out of the car It's too cold." He gets out of the car around to the trunk and whips out a sweatshirt with some collage on it. He throws it at me.
     "Here, let's go." I put it on and we walk into the store. Maybe by luck, chance, I don't know but somehow that kid was there.
     "How?-" I start. He shushes me and kneels down to the five year old who's glaring at him.
     "Sorry buddy." He stands back up and talks to the mom, "I'm sure you heard that your son broke some vases at the grocery store." He starts the mom laughs.
     "Yeah, he's a bit of a trouble maker."
     "Well- long story short it was me, on accident and I ran away and the security though he broke them." The mom looks confused.
     "So I was going to offer to buy him ice cream, if that's good with you... of course." He explains. The mom nods and we end up buying the kid ice cream. He also bought me some. Luckily they didn't pay very much for the vases because they were one dollar a peice and the ice cream is three dollars for two big scoops. After we got the kid ice cream he walked over to me.
     "Hey momma." He says to his mom, tugging on her coat. He looks down at him.
     "Yes?" She responds. The kid points at me and says,
     "She's really pretty." The mom laughs at the adorableness of her child. I do too.
     "Well, you're quite a handsome little fella." I say, kneeling.

Aidens POV:
     Ashlyn was complaining about being cold- though I can't blame her, it was- so we go back into the car and switch on the heater and just sit in there. We sit with our ice creams in comfortable silence. She scooches closer next to me and moves my arm around her.
     "You're real cold, huh?" I smile. She nods. "Can I have a bite?" I ask, motioning to her ice cream. She nods again. I go to use my spoon and she goes,
     "Ew no." I twist my head, confused, "you're gonna get the flavors mixed up, there's still ice cream in yours." She adds.
     "You're so picky." I roll my eyes, jokingly. She giggles scooping a bite of her ice cream with her spoon. I open my mouth and she laughs.
     "I knew you were incompetent but you really can't feed yourself?" She asks, sarcastically, putting the spoon in my mouth.
     "Mmm." I hum. "That's good. Not as good as mine though." I inform her, very matter-of-factly.
     "Lemme try it, then." She demands. I give her some and she pretends to not like it, but I can tell she's faking it to prove her point. We joke and laugh and then we decide to go. She's 'too cold to drive.' So I drive.

Ashlyns POV:
     We aren't talking right now, just sitting in silence and then I think about what he did. He admitted he was wrong and made up for it. It's admirable what he did. We were all laughing, the kid was sooo happy. Aiden seems to be able to tell what I'm thinking of, because he asks,     
     "thinking 'bout something?" I nod.
     "Yeah, uh... I didn't mean it." I look at him. "-when I said you were an asshole." He laughs.
      "I'm sure you did in the moment, but I was being an asshole. That's why I appreciate you so much.. you keep me in check."
     "Mhm." I hum. We turn into my driveway and he pulls out the keys.
     "Also you're just.. really kind. And like, perfect." He says slapping his hand over his mouth.