She fainted. Holy guacamole.

"Ashlyn, are you okay? You haven't said anything, do you need to sit down?" Taylor asked, slightly worried.
"No." Replied Ashlyn. Ben, Logan, Taylor, Tyler and Aiden were all in shock. Such an honest answer was not common from Ashlyn, even when she wasn't ok. Then, she said,
"...I'm all right.", Chuckling. All the others were relieved by this statement but the relief didn't last longer than a few seconds. Ashlyn slipped from Taylor's arms and fell unconscious.

Taylor's POV:
She fainted. Holy guacamole. Before she could completely face plant into the ground Aiden had ran over and stabilized her (I noticed, after doing so, he winced. Was He ok?)

He was shaking and wasn't smiling that Phyco-like smile he always had plastered to his face. Weird. (Was this because of his supposed injury? It's hard to guess, he sure is a character.)

"Earth to Taylor?" Ty was now in front of me waving in front of my eyes to get me to snap back to reality and out of my thoughts.
"Oh, hi Ty."
"Help me get her on my back, would ya?" He  Asked, slightly annoyed.
"Hey don't get pissy half-wit." Tyler turned to look at Aiden. Eventually they got Ashlyn on Ty's back but there was a lot of bickering between the two boys before that could happen. Tyler hated how collected Aiden could be while they were arguing (or- Tyler arguing with Aiden and Aiden just roasting him in response). Tyler gets heated easily so it makes him really annoyed when the person he's attacking (verbally) isn't as mad as he is. I never really understood that though.