𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

Stopping at the red light he grabbed her face, "Stop cryin ma, yo ass too soft. You welcome, I got you as long as you stay the same aight?" Nodding she felt him wipe her tears, feeling better just like that. Crazy how he could change her mood without trying.

After stopping to get her ice cream Key pulled into the apartment, confusing Esmeryn. "I have to get the key first silly." Pulling her out the car he shook his head, walking into a lobby and to the elevator.

She stayed quiet the whole time, listening to him talk. "Remember how I told you I'll sit with you while you got yo shit done? But I left?" Referring to this morning when her hair was getting done, watching her slowly nod.

Stepping off he walked to the last door on the left, pulling a key out his pocket, giving it to her. "No way...Key stop playin." Hearing her excitement, small smile gracing his face. Never had she seen him smile before, yeah when he was laughing, but not just a smile. It was cute.

"Open it."

Doing as told her jaw dropped, feeling him grab her hand and lead her somewhere. The apartment smelled clean, like bleach and lavander. Leading her to the second bedroom he opened the door, revealing a pretty decorated room. Having a desk where a sewing machine sat, at least 7 body mannequins, a big ass tv, and alot more.

"Na ain no excuse,I believe in yo ugly ass." Remembering her saying the supplies was too high right now for her to start designing. What really made him do it was when she showed him her designing book, really talented with the shit.

Grabbing him she held him tight while she broke down crying, rubbing her back he laughed letting her have her moment.

About ten minutes later she was fine, finally letting him go. Grabbing her face Key licked his lips, "You don't get to cry nomo today, aight?" She nodded, starring at him with big eyes.

"Aight so what you wanna do?," watching her bite her bottom lip. Wishing she didn't look at him like that, trying not to get horny.  Esmeryn was innocent as hell and he knew she never tried to get him excited on purpose so he tried to keep a clean mind.

Heart racing she had to calm herself down, really liking him. Knowing he dropped a couple bands on the room for her designing shit, shrugging she pulled away from his grasp. Walking to go look around, he sat on the counter hearing her talk. "Today don't feel real, I graduated and got my own place."

Her phone went off making her smack her teeth, grabbing it and walking to the big windows. Seeing it was Asia FaceTiming her she answered, "Hey..."

"Wassup, did you get your own place or sum?" She had watched her story, posting the room captioning it "I love it here."

"Yea," trailing off, as she hadn't talked to her since last week, remembering how she hung up. "You said you love it there? Where are you like," girl putting on a fake laugh, not feeling it she frowned.

"Do you really wanna be my friend? Because the past month you've been rude and distant.," Key watched her sit on the clean carpet, playing with her nails. Easy to tell by her body language the conversation was uncomfortable for her, she didn't want to have it at all.

"I mean at first I didn't because you went behind my back and talked to Key," jaw dropping Esmeryn scrunched her face up. "Went behind yo back? Are you serious? Asia be for real, you're mad I didn't stop talkin to him behind a argument you started?! What you want a apology?"

"Who you raisin yo voice at? I don't give a fuck you weird, sittin here actin like you so innocent. You really fuckin dumb, I hope us fallin out worth that boy! Cus you seem pretty confident in his hoe ass!" Attitude filled tone, talking to her like she wasn't her friend of 5 years.