Wet Dream

*Wakes up* Rubs eyes as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing as if she was dreaming.  Jordan said "Kayla is that you?"

She said "Yes daddy it's me & I want you now!"

*Still trying to wake up* Jordan responded "Huh Kayla?"

She said "Daddy you heard me strap up & let's get to it I WANT YOU NOW!" *She said very demanding but sexy.*

Jordan got up fast and strapped up!! Kayla was already naked laying on the bed waiting for her. So Jordan got back in the bed.

She said "I'm yours daddy I'm ready for you now."

Jordan "Come ride me I wanna see you play with your pussy while you riding me."

*Kayla climbs up facing Jordan she says as she's putting it in her* "ooOoo daaddy" She starts riding & playing with her pussy. Kayla's biting her lip & saying. "Daddy you like the way I ride your dick?!"

Jordan responds to Kayla "Yesss baby I love it keep riding!" *As she's gripping Kayla's nice beautiful plump ass she's fucking her real nice with her dick. Making sure she's taking all of it.*

*Kayla starts to grind on it & then she starts to speed it up on the dick you can hear how wet her pussy is.* "Yess daddy fuuuckk me! Fuuck me daddy!"

*Jordan's slapping and gripping Kayla's ass as she's looking Kayla in her eyes while she's talking so nasty to Jordan it's turning her on even more she can barely respond back.* "Fuuuck Kayla!"

*Kayla's still riding going up & down biting her lip looking into Jordan's brown eyes & putting her boobs in Jordan's face* Kayla says "What is it daddy?" *Real slow while she's taking the dick real slow looking into Jordan's eyes.*

*Jordan is literally on cloud 9 she's feeling so good Kayla is literally amazing and turning her on so much. *

Jordan said "Baby you make me feel sooo good fuuuck Kayla!"

She quickly responds "Daddy I love making you feel good!" *Still grinding nice and slow on the dick she's taking it all in. Biting her lip and kissing on Jordan's neck now.*

*Jordan is gripping Kayla's ass slapping it she's choking Kayla. Then she pulls her hair & starts to lift Kayla's legs up a bit and goes to town on Kayla's tight phat pussy fucking her fast & holding her tight touching all over her smooth milky body.*

*Suddenly it gets kind of bright as if the sun is coming up & Kayla starts to vanish Jordan starts to feel wet she suddenly wakes up and she's upset because she had a wet dream!!!*