Vigilante's Holiday

Touma Kamijou sighed as he clung from a high-rise building. Taking a sip from his favored brand of canned coffee and a bite off his yakisoba bread Kamijou lounged around the area waiting for trouble.

Things since that day have been kind of serene. There were a couple of news articles talking about the incident yesterday, and now they've been all thinking of the same thing:

A rogue esper has went on the warpath, subdued by AntiSkill. No word on the Railgun's, or even his help on the page.

He'd understand that he wouldn't be added onto there (after all who would really trust Academy City's main line of law enforcement when they found out a vigilante's been helping them), but to see no word of that girl in there was kinda surprising.

Perhaps like her she didn't want the spotlight. Maybe she wanted the other guys to take the credit. Why do so is something he doesn't know the answer to, and frankly he didn't care.

It was rather surreal though, only a night separated between today and yesterday's events, but it felt like only a week ago it had happened. Things escalated to that point, and was quickly resolved all in the same day.

'It's kinda convenient for things to end up the way it did yesterday,' Kamijoi thought. 'But in the end most of them got a happy ending, so who am I to argue against it?'

Kamijou was a simple boy. He saw someone in trouble, he would give in his all to help them. Even if his efforts were forgotten and unappreciated.
That was just who Kamijou was. Nothing too complex about his motivations.

That said Kamijou would've wished for the universe to give him a slight break from his usual bad luck.
He could attest to that with the large stain of white, foul-smelling bird *** on his chest.

"I just, fucking, cleaned this yesterday. Oh God, what rotten luck." Kamijou cursed his misfortune, as is usual with his style. He brought his canned coffee to his mouth, only to stop, look at it, and reconsider drinking his contents, before pouring out the liquids of the can along the side of the building.

"Can't be too careful," Kamijou thought about the chances of that in his drink. He even took a look in his half-eaten bread.

Looked clean, as it is. Looking at the smelly splatter on his jacket he was convinced that some of it went to the food as well.

He dropped down on the building to look for a trash can, for him to throw his foodstuffs onto. Landing on the alley 15 storeys below the building he landed on top of a large garbage bin, resting back on the entrance of the alley entrance.

Kamijou opened the bin and threw them onto the container. He pulled back his red jacket, which was stained in white *** and decided a break was in order.

However...

'...Again with this,' Kamijou mentally grumbled. 'Can't even take a break without this happening.'

-

"Okay, that should keep them for long," Kamijou said to himself, seeing the delinquents he fought hanging on a string of web, strung around by the same material. He turned to see the guys he saved.

One was a tall blonde woman, around perhaps his age, with sapphire eyes. She wore a pink tanktop shirt which strained on her rather endowed chest, showing off her midriff, a light blue jacket worn over it. Blue tight-fitting jeans ran down her hips, thighs and calves, almost blending in her skin, looking like bodypaint. Moderate eyeliner and slight lip balm was seen by Kamijou's hidden eyes. He thought this girl must be studying for a cosmetology degree or something.
Her younger partner however, had a more "casual" look, pink colored bangs showing through her droopy hat.