Chapter 23||Welcome

En başından başla

Prussia - I said change first. Didn't i?

The all shiver as i said that. They all changed and KOL came out of the room he changed in. KOF saw him and looked at him in shock.

KOF - Kingdom of L'manburg?

KOL - Kingdom of France?

Serbia - You two know each other?

KOF - Well,I murdered him acually.

Prussia - Excuse me?

KOL - And infront of my kids. They haven't even know how to lead a country and you just killed me. And I though you were my friend.

KOF - Look,old friend. I was listening to the Kings order,okay?

KOL - Yeah,yeah. Whatever. This is exactly why your own son killed you.

Right after he said that L'manburg came in with three people. One was my Brother,one was Austria-hungry,and one i don't know. A.H and the mysterious person at KOL in shock and so did he.

A.H & KKK - F-father?

KOL - K-kids?

L'manburg's POV

Father? Kids? That's my grandfather. Dang we look so alike. Only diffrents is that i have X's and he has K's. My uncle and father gave their father a big bear hug.

KOL - K-kids? H-how.

KKK - Father,we've missed you!

A.H - Do you know how much we cried when you died!

Wait a sec. Didn't Russia told me i was named after my grandfather? We no shit.

Lman - Boi,you named me after my grandfather?

KOL - Now,who could you be,dear?

Lman - Well,I'm L'manburg Perla M. Katipunan.

KOL - I'm sorry,what?

KKK - Hehe,the thing is i named her right after you cause she looked exactly like you.

KOL - Well i don't mind. How many grandchildren do I have?

Lman - More like great grandchildren.

A.H - You have six. I have two kids while KKK have four.

Prussia's POV

So he's her grandfather. I looked at my brother with a confuse look and he just shrugged. KOF is looking at KOL with a expression I can't tell. And Serbia just found a book and read it.  AE? I don't know. He's just in the corner watching in silence

Prussia - So your telling me it's the 20's instead of the 18's?

German.E - Oh my god! I though you were smarter than me.

Serbia - What the heck is a Dragon eye?

Lman - It's a eye of an EnderDragon. If you take it's eye and put it in lava for 30 minutes it will turn hard and you can make anything with it. Like mine i made a necklace with it.

She then procede to show us her necklace. I mean. It's not that bad. It's glowing a little bit. Maybe it's glow in the dark. And bright purple. It's nice. I gotta get one for RE. Which reminds me. Where is Russian Empire?

Prussia - Question. Is Russian Empire here?

German.E - He's out with the others.

Serbia - There's more?

Lman - Only seven old countries came before. And there's probaly more soon.

Prussia - Mhmm...

Lman - Yeah,anyways. We won the big game!

KKK - Yes you all did. We saw it.

A.H - Yes. And I must say. That move Germany did was unexpected.

Prussia - Is that supposed to be a new Nickname for you,brother?

German.E - No. It's my Grandchild's name. Third pesificly named him after me.

Lman - Yeah. Come on,lets go. We still need to celebrate. And Zil' already told us that there is a festival near here so let's go.

All if us followed L'manburg to the exit. But before we could go out she stoped and looked at us.

Lman - Forgot to tell you,guys...

Lman - Welcome......

🇧🇳🇱🇦🇰🇭🇲🇲🇵🇭🇲🇨🇹🇭🇸🇬🇹🇱🇻🇳🇲🇾

"If you only focus on the problem. You might miss the easy solution......-MEME Cat"

Word Count - 1067

-Ghost