Chapter 4||An Explanation

TW: Crussing,Mention of past,Gore?

Katipunan's/KKK's POV

I watch as my oldest daughter take off her eye patch. And when she finally took it of I was beyond shocked on what I saw.

The part where her eye patch was covering her face was covered in scars. She still got her yellow eye like my youngest son,but the eye, was black.

The other countrys who were in this room muttered something we couldn't understand. And when they finish of what they said half of their faces where covered in scars. And their other eye was also completely black,except for the color part. And they were also taking of their long sleeve cloths to revile their arms,neck,etc. Covered in scars.

USSR - W-what the fuck?

F.Thialand - I-I.... I don't know what to say...

A.H - ....

Spanish.E - And i-i thought I d-did worse...

All of the old countries were silent. There was only one question in my head. How are they alive? How are they alive? No one could possibly survived that. And the named Austria-Hungry was more silent than the others. 

KKK - Your quieter than the others.

A.H - Mhm?

ASEAN - Since the children don't want to explain this I'll do it instead...

==============================

Third Person POV

It was a peaceful night for everyone. Well,not all everyone.

There in a mountain there's a cottage. But something was wrong. There was 19 children screaming in horror. There was also a man covered in a hood not able to see their face and body.

The man went to the first child which was Indonesia. The man didn't hesitated to slice his knife to the child. The other kids watch in horror. While the man only continued slice ever one cut until the child was dead,but he didn't stop even of he's dead. He put the knife down and rip open the child stomach. And when he did he took his organs and threw it everywhere.

He did that to the other children and there were dead. The man left and a ghost came out of its hidding spot.

??? - N-no. I-i was supost to protect you a-all.

The ghost kept thinking on what to do until an idea came out of his head. He magicly got a book and read something on it.

When he finished reading it a bright light came out of nowhere and healed the dead children. But they still had the scars on what the man gave them.