Chapter 6||Let's talk

L'manburg's POV

L'man - NEVER MOTHERFUCKER!

I shouted loudly. Im surprised that nobody even woke up from my shouting. Nevada was just there with an axe with him. I screamed again and hind behind Austria-Hungry.

A.H then pull up a gun,from who knows where and shot Nevada. For the times he got killed i don't know how is he still alive.

German.E - Is he dead?

A.H - *sign* We dont know exactly. But well still send him back to where he came from.

L'man - Ill do it.

I focussed on my magic to send Nevada. What am i saying is acually my native language. Enderian. We normally speak English there,but Enderian is our native language.

Once Nevada was back to the Hell hol-. I mean,Dream SMP. I went to check the time. 2:38?! Ok,i woke up to early. Ugh,ill just get ready.

L'man - Really? Ill just get ready.

Russian.E - Who was that?

L'man - That was Nevada. He used to be my friend,untill he colonized me,and i forgave him. But he did it again,and again, and again. Untill i didn't forgave him anymore and he stalks me everywhere.

KKK - Where does he live,ill kill him.

L'man - You dont need to do that. Cause i got my weapons ready everywhere,anytime.

Perla - Anak,did you say 'colonized'?

Lman - Yeah,i got colonized by everysingle country. Except for the ASEANfam,Russia and his siblings,Germany,and Mexico. Remember?

F.Italy - I dont get you kids.

L'man - Well it 2022? What'd you expect?

Soviet - Nothing like this.

Lman - Well,i wasted my time on useless Empires. I need to get ready.

Spanish.E - Useless?! Your the one that's useless here! Being invades my every single country!

Lman - Says the one who loss all their colonies. Oh,and may i remind you. You have nothing you think that im still that weak little country you colonized. I became stronger than before. And not to mention my family who are Psychopaths. And so am i.

Damn when did i became a roasting machine. All of the old countries just looked at me with shock exprestions.

Spanish.E - W-well i have my son.

Wow,really? Didn't Spain hated him? So did everybody else? Who would help him when a war starts?

Lman - *psychopath laught* Are you kidding?! You think your son will help you?! Now thats funny!

KKK - I like where this is going.

Third - His son will never help him would he?

Lman - Ofcouse not! He tortured his own son?! He even gave him a burn on his back at says 'worst son'. I mean who would do that?! Not even Reich would!

Soviet - You didnt did that to your son?

Third - Why would I?!

Lman - Great! I wasted more time. And i guess all of you are not useless. Only Spanish Empire. Im leaving.

Katipunan/KKK's POV

I am proud and pitty at the same time. The proud part of me was glad that my daughter insulted Spanish Empire. And the pitty part of me feels sorry for his son. Why would he even do that?! That his kid?! Dios mio.