Chapter 18|| DJ and Others

Russia's POV

It was day. Today should be the day they arrive. If you probably think it's Kidapawan and Midsayap. Well,your half right. Other Countries will also come here ASEAN and the others will also come back early to celebrate L'manburg's Independence.

Russia - Guys! Come on let's go we need to check on the beach.

Germ - No need to rush us,Russland.

Russia - Yeah,yeah. Come on. The others are probably here by now.

A.H - We're ready.

All of us went to the van and I drove I. It was a silent ride. Only me,Germs,Mex,A.H,and my kids were talking. Have they still not get over the fact were friends already?

Russia - By the way. A.H,how was the beach?

A.H - It was lovely. Turns out it was the beach me and my brother would go to all the time.

Germ - Really?

KKK - Yes. It still even has the tree house we build.

Mex - Cool.

Poland - Yeah. You should check our sibling tree house. It's somewhere near the ASEAN house.

A.H - When we come back there,I will.

All of us made it and it really was beautiful. The dance floor was already there. And I though it was huge. It's only a medium. I looked around for a bit and saw a person setting up a DJ set. I guess it's the DJ Polen and Esti talked about. They said they forgot his name so I didnt knew who it was. I went closer to the person and they loomed familiar. Then I realized. Guava?!

Russia - Guava?

Guava - Huh- oh. Kamusta,pare! Didn't thought I would see you again.

Russia - Good to see you too. Are you the DJ that's going to be performing?

Guava - Yeah,my friend Sijan told me some countries needed a DJ. So,here I am.

Russia - Cool. Anyways,have you seen others here?

Guava - I saw them earlier. But,I don't know where now?

Russia - Mhm,Alright. Thanks for the question tho.

Guava - No problem,pare.

I went to the others and they were doing their own things. I saw Free Thai and Japanese Empire talking. I'm surprised their not together yet. I mean F.T did betray J.E.

Russia - Have you seen the others?

Estonia - No. I'm sure they'll be here any minute-

??? - Sorry were late!

??? - Yeah. Davao keeps complaining he wants to come with us.

??? - Bonjour,mon ami!

We turned around and saw Midsayap and Kidapawan. Along with France,Italy,Japan,and Finland.

Germ - Hallo.

Mex - Glad you four could make it.

France - Glad we could. I had to not make Americ- IS THAT THIRD REICH?!