25

NOOOOOO

"NO." Both Minho and Jungkook screamed as they dashed to the window through which Jimin escaped life. But none had the courage to look over the window. To face the unspeakable despair. How could they bear the sight? How could they let a very precious life escape just like that? How could they bear the sight of something happening to Jimin?

Jungkook took half a second to gather his thoughts and then rushed back out of the room, towards the elevator. He dialed a number on his phone as he waited for the elevator to arrive, which of course felt like eternity.

 "Jimin jumped out of the window." He was curt, he didn't know why he informed Skull.

The ride down on the elevator felt like another eternity. He waited anxiously, sweaty palms, bouncing feet. He just wanted to jump out of the window himself to save the boy. His brain could only sing one mantra the entire time, please don't die, please don't die, please don't die.

Jungkook dashed to the back yard as soon as the elevator door opened. He could already see a few of their men gathered up in a spot and didn't think before going that way. His thoughts absolutely blank in that moment, hope or horror, nothing clouded through his brain.

Skull emerged from the little crowd as he carried Jimin bridal style in his arms. Jungkook could see a limp body with so much blood on it. All he saw was red. 

Please don't die on me. Please.

He took Jimin into his own shaky arms from Skull and looked up at him. He waited for Skull to speak. Tears involuntarily flowed down his cheeks, his clothes now drenched in Jimin's blood.

"His breathing young master. He's lucky there he fell near the storage room. Card boards and probably old mattresses underneath those bushes made the impact non fatal. But I don't know how many things are broken." Skull spoke while he kept looking at the limp boy in Jungkook's arms with a poker face.

Jungkook nodded as he already started walking towards the elevator with a very pale looking Jimin. How many fucking times will he have to put Jimin under those shitty machines. He just wanted the boy to have a normal life for once. He wanted to save this boy and give him a life he deserved. A happy life that is.

He placed the boy in the bed he was earlier sleeping in. Minho was on the floor, without any movement, tears flowing but no sound leaving his mouth; he just sat on the floor like a lifeless statue. Jungkook spared a glance while attaching machines back on Jimin, but his priority was clear. He could tend to Minho later. At that moment he had a life to save. A life that doesn't deserve any of the monstrous shit he had to go through.

He checked Jimin's pulse, heartbeat, blood pressure, and loo ked for any signs of internal bleeding. Everything seemed perfect except for numerous huge cuts and splits and broken limbs.

It took Jungkook 2 hours to examine Jimin's condition. He had his right femur and elbow broken, a mild concussion, and a lot of cuts but nothing to worry about much. He didn't know which Gods to thank for saving and giving Jimin the least injury one could think of from a four story fall. He didn't know when Minho left. He sat back on the couch, exhausted and worried. Jimin was in serious harm's way for the third time in less than a month. He prayed to all those who would hear above, to let Jimin have a little peace, let Jimin heal - mind and body.