14

Meanwhile. . .

Hobi left the Art Room like a kicked puppy. He walked through the hallway and down the stairs to the basement with his head low. He almost killed his victim. He wasn't guilty that he hurt the guy, but he felt guilty because he stepped across the line that Fox drew for him. He could see the anger and disappointment in the elder's eyes and that hurt him. The was the last thing he would ever want, yet there it was. He sighed heavily as he reached the door.

Skull opened the door to the basement for him. He entered the room dejected, not really in the mood to work anymore. But he had to, atleast as an apology to Fox. 

He lazily searched for the switches on the wall, in the dark room. All the lights flickered on, brightening every corner of the storage, along with the guy tied up in the middle, on an iron chair, with only his briefs on. Just like Jimin. Just like the guy he almost killed.

"Wake him up, Skull." J hope ordered lightly. He wasn't even allowed to touch. He wanted to go back to Jin hyung and hug him and apologize. Kneel and beg if that's what it would take for hyung to forgive him for his mistake.

He watched as Skull poured a bucket of cold water and the man sitting on the chair woke up, chocking and gasping for air, shocked at the sudden water assault.

However, all air left J hope's body as he laid his eyes on the familiar face from years ago. Big dark eyes, same brown hair, thick eyebrows, now chiseled jaw, cute nose. Beautiful face.

"Moonie." J hope whispered, unable to move from his place. His body too heavy to move, heart beating too fast, lungs too tight to breathe. Blood froze in his veins.

"I'm Choi Minho. Moonie died seven years ago." the guy spoke, in a tone that would sound cold and stoic to others. But Hobi knew the broken notes in the voice.

"Please." J hope didn't know what he was asking for. Silence, forgiveness, acceptance, punishment?

Tears rolled down involuntarily as he stood still, too afraid to lose the person in front of him again, if he moved.

"Is Jimin alright?" Minho asked, ignoring the teary face of the younger one. Ignoring his constricted lungs and the lump in his throat. He was here to save someone. His Chimmy.

"I-I'm sorry Moonie." Hobi cried, his legs gave up and he kneeled in front of the intruder they captured. Yet again, he didn't know what he was pleading for. For almost killing Jimin or for the mistakes he made in the past. 

"Hoseok, You did not kill him, did you?" Minho asked urgently. His tone, laced with so much worry and fear.

Hobi looked up to the elder, not trying to stop his tears. "No. He's alive." Hobi managed, but didn't dare spill the truth about his near death. He didn't dare to put it out how he almost messed up, again.